When you were born

Newborn

Jonathan:
He was anxious, he was caressing his wife's forehead and he held her hand so he could help her forget the pain, after many hours you were born.

"Congratulations it's a girl!" The nurse said and they both smiled.

When Erina was brought to her room after some minutes the nurses got you in there, Jonathan was the first one to get you to your mother.

When he placed you in your mother's arms he was disappointed, he wanted to hold you more, at the end Erina fell asleep and Jonathan had you in his arms until the nurses came to take you, Jonathan was sad.

Joseph:
Same as Jonathan did with Erina but Joseph fainted every five minutes, when you were born Joseph fainted again.

When the nurses brought you to your mother's room Joseph fainted again.

Suzie held you and sang you some songs while Joseph was watching.

"You know you can hold her right?" She asked him and he was afraid that he might hurt you, but still he took you in his arms, at the end he couldn't even let go of you.

Jotaro:
He only held his wife's hand for comfort, when he heard you cry he sighed and smiled.

When they first brought you into the room he was first to hold you, he looked at you while you looked at him, it was a mini staring contest until you giggled.

He smiled at you as he took you to your mother.

Josuke:
His girlfriend didn't say that she gave birth to you, so he assumed that you weren't born yet.

One day he heard a knock on the door, he opened it just to find a newborn in a basket and a note, the note said.

'josuke...
I'm sorry but I can't be with you or this child, I'm leaving her to you, her name is (y/n), while you are reading this I'm way far away from Japan, I had my parents to drop her off to you... They didn't want her either, goodbye'

As he ended reading the note he looked at you sleeping form and then took you in his arms.

"Don't worry I'll be the best father for you" he said as he kissed your forehead.

Giorno:
Same with josuke your mother left you to your father...

At least you had a big family now and Giorno had some help.

Kars:
Your mother died while giving birth to you, and you were left with your father that didn't even know how to hold you, but at the end he learned.

Dio:
Same with Kars your mother died while giving birth, Dio planned everything but they didn't go as he wanted, at the end he took you in because he didn't want you to have the same fate as he had while growing up.

(Araki said that if Dio knew about Giorno and how he lived, he could of killed both his mother and step father and take him with him and raise him on his own, he also said that Dio didn't want to end up as his dad, in a parenting way.... My baby Dio would be a really good father in my opinion)

Diavolo:
You were born and he killed your mother, as he was about to kill you, you looked at him and then slightly smiled.

That took him aback and changed his plans, he took you with him and Never let you out of his sight.