Chapter 1: Pain

Y/N POV:

I ran, ran away from them, their hateful words and taunts, their physical abuse I endured, day after day.

Earlier:
"Hey whore, who's your boyfriend now, oh ya, you don't have one" Freddy taunted.

"Like anyone would ever want her, you'd be better off dead" Chica said, trying to get a reaction out of me.

"I'll help the lasse, it'll be easy Ye don't even put up a fight" Foxy said placing his hook on my head shoving me to the floor. I let out a cry of pain, earning a laughs from the cruel group. I looked at Bonnie waiting for an insult. The purple haired boy stayed silent. He gave a sympathetic look before kicking me in the side, nocking the breath out of me.

"P-please" I stuttered.

"What was that slut" Chica said, her voice sickly sweet.

"L-lets go before someone calls the cops" Bonnie whispered looking down. Freddy gestured to go. Bonnie looked down at your fragile frame, guilt written all over his face, mouthed the word sorry. The boy ran off the join his friends.

Present:

I stumbled towards the street. I let out coughs, blood dripping out of my mouth.

"Y/N, are you ok!" (Best friend) shouted. You shook your head in response, entering another coughing fit. "I am going to kill Freddy" (B/F) muttered.

"No, you'll get y-y-yourself hurt" I whispered. She/he shook his/her head.

"They've done enough to you" he/she said bringing me inside his/her (house, apartment, trailer, etc) home. He/she laid me down on the couch.

"I'll get you an ice pack, you should rest for now Y/N, I'll call you're mom/dad,
and go see Freddy" my freind muttered the last part, but i heard it crystal clear.

"No, I am not letting you" I protested. (B/F) ignored me and grabbed his/her phone.

"Hey, um... Mr/Ms/Mrs. (Last Name) (Y/N) is wants to sleepover, ok bye" he/she said cheerfully, and hung up the phone.

"Oh (B/F/N), just... nevermind" I said frustrated with my friend. I stared off into space, thinking about Bonnie.... wait Bonnie?! He hurt me, but he was guilty, right? He was cute, snap out of it he still hurt you.

"Hello, earth to (Y/N) hello" (B/F/N) said, snapping me out of my thoughts. The phone rang and (B/F/N) went to get it. "Y/N it's for you"....

AN: wooohoo cliffhangers!! Anyways I wrote this at like 10:30 in the morning while having a sugar rush, it's short :P. Anyways bye meh loyal Angels (that's what I am calling you) ~Espi