"Shut up, you're kidding!" I raised myself up and eyed the wet spot on the cushion, my cheeks turning a deep shade of red. Even my inner thighs had small droplets rolling down them. "Oh my god."

"I don't want to see a single look of embarrassment, girl. That was hot as fucking hell, and you didn't even know it."

"I have never." I muttered, standing up off of the couch to begin cleaning the mess I had made. As I circled the towel around the cushion, I quickly realized this mess would require a more in depth clean. "I am so sorry."

"Don't apologize." He squeezed at my sides, kissing down the side of my neck. "I'm gonna make you do it again."

"Oh, are you now?" I raised my eyebrows, tearing the cover off of the couch cushion. There was no better solution other than to throw it all in the washer. Maybe this way, Chris might want to sleep in my bed instead of stubbornly insisting to crash on the couch. I think, from the looks of it, it was a safety thing.

Last night after returning from our visit with Ty, I went to sleep, expecting him to eventually join me. Instead, he spent the entire night anxiously pacing the living room, occasionally moving out to the porch to smoke and pace there. He couldn't rest with all of the murky shit we've been through, My messy life was now spilling into his already destroyed pathway.

"Your phone's ringing." His hand smacked my naked butt cheek before he left my side to complete getting ready, disappearing down the hallway to the bathroom.

I rushed to retrieve my cell from under the coatrack by the front door. Somehow in our little sensual game, all of my belongings were scattered about the house in the most random of places. "Hey, Candy." I breathed heavily as I answered, trying to compose myself. "What you up to."

"I'm here." She squealed in my ear, her voice light and airy. "Is the door unlocked?"

"Well, yes, but-" Before I could finish, Candy whipped the front door open and gasped to see me standing right in front of her, entirely exposed.

"Oops. Did I interrupt a little party?" Her sparkling eyes took in the wreckage that Chris and I had made of my home.

"No, you're just on time." I rolled my eyes, lifting my t-shirt from the ground and pulling it over my head. "I thought you worked tonight?"

"No, I guess I didn't need to. Vic said I could just go." Chewing her bubble gum with a cute smile, she blew a bubble that popped over her pink lips. "So y'all made up?"

As if on cue, Chris walked into the living room, toothbrush jammed into the side of his cheek. "How you doin' sugar?"

"Mighty fine, big boy." Candy blew him a kiss, complete with a flirtatious wink. "Thought I'd drop by. It's my turn to play with Peachy now."

His eyes widened, smiling gallantly with his dimples sparking flames in my belly. "Can I watch?"

"You wish." I scoffed, tiptoeing around him to turn on the TV. "We have our best fun in private." I figured I would just leave the rest to his imagination. Candy and I had our share of drunken fun, but that's all that it was-and we preferred it that way.

"Wait have you-"

"Don't you have to be somewhere?" My eyebrows raised as I giggled at his astounded expression. He had to know that I wasn't in any way a stranger to experimentation. Hell, my whole life revolved around sex and horny people.

"Y'all better not be playin' like that, sugar-girl. Peach is my snack. There is no piece for you."

Candy's eyes flashed over to me, her pearly white teeth sparking as she smiled. A look that told me she was happy for me. "We'll behave."