Chapter 2: The Last Day as a Mortal

Goku talks to his wife about that he is going to replace Champa and expects to witness a full of rage from his wife; instead, she reacts calmly and proud of her husband. Goku finds this unexpected, but he doesn't care as long as Chichi understands him. The wife of the future God of Destruction makes for him tons of delicious food, and he goes wild after seeing the incredible delicacy in front of his eyes. Chichi sits there watching her husband with a sad smile and tries to hold back her tears.

"What's wrong?"

Goku worriedly asks after eating all the food in record time.

"Don't worry. It's just that I won't get to see you often."

Chichi tries to clear the air and pretends to act as if everything is normal. Goku doesn't bother to ask and goes to take a shower.

The next day, a formal ceremony for the God of Destruction Toppo is taking place at The Kings' Palace. After that, a ceremonial celebration starts at Universe 11, with all of the participants are being invited, except Goku. He wants to clear his mind and enjoys his limited time left as a mortal before taking the position. Besides, he cannot attend the ceremony either due to old rules that he has no idea whatsoever.

"Congratulations, God of Destruction Toppo!"

Belmod smiles and shakes his successor's hand before leaving his now-former planet to go to the World of Gods.

"Thank you for your dedication to Universe 11, Belmod-sama."

Toppo bows his master for the last time.

"Champa, I'm waiting for you."

The former God of Destruction smirks at the fat god before disappearing with the Cube, which makes him a little bit angry.

"Let's the feast begins."

A big celebration occurs, and everyone seems to enjoy themselves. Meanwhile, Goku is farming. At first, he hated this job and often lied to Chichi about working. However, he starts to like it and believes it is the only thing he could do for his family and friends. A few hours later, he begins harvesting quite a lot of fresh vegetables that enough to feed the entire Satan City in a year.

"Holy sugar, what are they?"

Bulma shocks to see a mountain of vegetables and fruits in her garden after returning from the ceremony.

"I harvested them this morning, but I guess I overdone it."

Goku scratches his head and gives about a ton of similar products to his God of Destruction. He also plans to give some to the gods and even Zen-chan, and this almost chokes Beerus.

"Look at you, Goku! You have finally become a real family man."

Chichi hugs the Saiyan dearly and gives him a light kiss on his cheek, which makes him dies in embarrassment. Meanwhile, Champa is doing his duty and taking it seriously. Vados hasn't seen him like that for thousands of years now, if only he kept that enthusiasm. While her master appreciates his time as God of Destruction, Vados takes a good look at her soon to be master and finds it quite amusing; she doesn't think that one of the strongest, if not the strongest, mortals of the multiverse, is afraid of his wife.

"Vados, let's go to the next planet."

Champa orders, after finishing playing around with mortals on disgusting planets.

"Right away."

The Angel taps her staff and transports the god to the next destination.

"Just because you're going to be a Hakaishin does not mean I'm losing you forever, Kakarotto. One day, I will surpass you."

Vegeta says and continues to punch his rival in Super Saiyan Blue. He's not allowing this clown to beat him like this, and so he will train harder to achieve higher levels and proudly defeat God of Destruction Kakarotto. It'd be fun to see his pathetic face after being kicked in the ass by the Prince of Saiyans.

"I'm not letting you do as you pleased, Vegeta."

Goku punches Vegeta in the stomach and sents him far away from Bulma's garden. The Saiyans increase their power to its fullest and go straight to each other with everything they've got; however, Whis intervenes to make sure these creatures don't blow up the entire universe. The future God of Destruction spends a sweet night with Chichi and goes to sleep right away due to exhaustive from the sparring match with Vegeta, working on the field, and a marvelous "training" with his beautiful girl. His wife holds his hand and lays her head on his powerful chest. How's she going to live without Goku?

Champa is meditating as the clock is ticking every moment. For the first time since assuming the job, he destroyed 50 planets in a single day. That's quite a legacy for him, at least.

"Champa-sama."

Vados' presence means that the time has come.

"Let's go."

Beerus is the first to wake up and cannot help himself but think about his stupid brother and smile. Soon after that, everyone gets up and prepares breakfast. Goku appears at the balcony and tries to hold back from jumping into food and focuses his mind. 

"We are going to guide you to the neutral space between Universe 6 and 7. Next, my sister and Champa-sama will lead you to their home for a breakfast as a part of the traditions and help you with mental preparations. The Kaioshin will then transport the three of you to the Palace, where the official ceremony will take place."

Whis carefully explains the rituals to the Saiyan. As for his friends, they will go to Universe 6 and wait there like Universe 11's ceremony. Goku gives a small grin to his friends and holds onto Beerus' shoulder. The flight takes off and moves toward the neutral zone.