2Hearts 33 : Terrible day

Start from the beginning

He didn't has appetite anymore. He grab his phone and dial Sarawat's number.

After a few rings, the phone is answered by someone, 

"Hello" Tine let out a relieve sigh.

But he starts to worried again when realized that's not Sarawat's voice.

"Hello.. is this P'Eed? Where is Sarawat?" Tine ask. He cannot hide his worried feeling in his voices.

"Yes.. this is me. Sarawat is at hospital now. I'm here with him"

Tine heart feel like stop beating at the moment he hears that. He tries to compose himself and speak again.

"Why Phee? Is sarawat sick? Is it worse? Can he speak? I want to speak with him" Tine speak nonstop.

"Tine.. Tine.. relax. I think he just need rest. And you cannot speak with him right now because he just sleep after taking medicine"

"Oh.. do you know why he faint or sick Phee?" Tine ask curious.

"It's related to his allergic. He's allergic to squid and he took some, that's why he become like that"

When Tine heard that, he remember last night conversation of Sarawat at dining table. Sarawat ask about the ingredient in the soup that his Mummy make.

So, sarawat is sick because he eat that soup. Tine feels like crying as he thinks that's all his fault. He didn't know Sarawat well. If he knows, he will tell Sarawat beforehand.

"Tine.. Tine.. are you still there?"

"Uhh.. yes.. yes.. I'm here. Phee..please look after Sarawat and please tell me if anything happen" Tine's voices become weak.

"Okay, I will contact you if there's anything"

"Okay Phee. Thank you" Tine said and he turn off the call.

His shoulder dropy and he feels down. Suddenly he didn't has mood to shooting as his mind worried of Sarawat. He just want to go there and check on Sarawat.

However, that's not profesional move. Because he has responsibility now and he need to finish this shooting first. Tine sighs as he's going back to where his colleagues stay.

After taking a break, they continue the shooting. They played some game and Tine cannot focused on the game. He usually excited when there's a game. But now he really didn't has mood but he tries to give his best.

"Hey Tine.. Are you okay? You seems off?" Arm ask his junior worried as he rest his hand on Tine's shoulder.

Tine look at P'Arm. And he shakes his head. "Maybe I just tired because there a lot works lately"

"Uhh.. right. You are now rising star, and your schedule will be packed. It really need time to adjust to this. I'm really proud of you. But I hope you can take care your health as well naa" Arm said as he pat Tine's shoulder lightly as encouragement.

"Thank you Phee" Tine wai at P'Arm.

They finished shooting around 5.30pm. As the director wrapped everything, Tine immediately ask his manager to drive him off to his house. He need to take shower first because he's sweaty and smelly right now.

After taking quick shower at his house, he ask his papa to drive him to the hospital.

Gulf drives off them to the hospital. On the way there, Gulf shocked when Tine tell the whole story about how Sarawat get sick and faint because of his allergic to squid that he ate at their house.

Gulf can see his son worried and feel guilty about that. And what's more shocking is his son is crying right now. Tine not showing it but he can see there is tear rolling from his son eyes.

"Tine.. it's not your fault dear. We didn't know that he is allergic to that" Gulf tries to ease his son's heart.

"No papa... I should know it very well. Out of anyone, I should know better" Tine said as he bite his lips. He wipe his eyes repeatedly to stop the tears from coming out.

 He wipe his eyes repeatedly to stop the tears from coming out

He cannot cry in front of Sarawat. How many times did he cries in front of the guy. Anyone would called him crybaby at this point.

Gulf stay silent after hearing the last words coming from Tine. He didn't know why but he feels his son and Sarawat has special relationship.

Or else why Tine said he should know it very well. And the way Tine crying and worried about Sarawat is not normal.

It's the same way when he's in relationship with his husband before

It's the same way when he's in relationship with his husband before. But he choose to not ask Tine right now. There will be right time for all of this.

And when the time comes, sure Tine will tell them everything.

============

AN: Sarawat admitted to hospital! Tine is really worried and he didnt even realized he has exposed some hint to his mummy. Gulf has mother's instinct very well.. 😂

And dont call my baby Tine crybaby 😭, he just normal person. U know when important person for u in bad situation somehow bcoz of u (which is actually not) and u cant do nothing about it..it's frustrating 😢