24

Francis' Point of View
Mary and I are staying in the cottage which is on the castle grounds for our wedding tour. We don't want to have Mary traveling and being exposed to any illnesses. It's been good, we've been talking a lot. I went to Mary's chamber. I knocked on the door. "Come in." She said, I opened the door. Mary was sitting in a chair knitting. "What are you doing?" I asked "Knitting a blanket, for our baby." She smiled and looked down at her stomach. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" I asked "No, please sit." She said. I sat down next to her and opened up my book. "I didn't know you can knit." I said "Yes, I'm quite the useful housewife I just don't like to show it." She smiled "Any other hidden hobbies I don't know about?" I asked jokingly. "I could be a midwife or maid." She said "Interesting, I have a job for a maid open if you want it." I laughed "Funny." She smiled "Olivia is going to be married to a noble in the alps, she will be gone soon." I said "You didn't have to do that." She said "She would spend the rest of her life trying to become my mistress, she needs to go for the sake of our marriage." I said "Are you really ready to let her go?" She asked "Without a question, all I need is you." I said "Is there anything else that has happened that you need to tell me?" She asked "No, nothing. You know everything." I said. "I forgive you, it's not healthy for me to be angry at my husband when my distress could cause we to lose the child." She said "Don't forgive me just because of that." I said "I've made you suffer for too long. You are my husband and I love you." She said "I love you, wife." I smiled "You're not upset after all I put you through?" She asked "No, I deserved it." I said, I hugged her. She put down the yarn and needles. I set my book down and stroked her hair. "I love you, so much." She said, I kissed the top of her head. "I love you." I said, she made eye contact with me then kissed me, she then kissed my neck while she untied my shirt. She placed kisses all over my chest. "Mary we don't have to do this." I said "I want to, I really do." She said. I kissed her and pulled down her dress. She unbuttoned it and I pulled it over her head. I pushed her back on to the couch. I stood up and took my pants off. I pulled her underwear off as she smiled. Laying there in all her naked glory. I picked her up and she smiled, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "I missed this." She said through kisses. I pressed her against the wall. "Not as much as I missed you." I smiled "Just take me to bed." She smiled "As my wife wishes." I smiled, we went over to the bed and I laid on top of each other. "Mhm Francis." She moaned "You're mine, I'm yours." I said pulling away from our kisses. "You're the love of my life." She smiled then kissed me.