Chapter 4: Confessions

Start from the beginning

I asked some of his friends what's his adress and one of them gave it to me.
At the same moment, i caught a taxi and went on the adress. He lived in a so beautiful house.

I knocked on the door and a woman opened it.

"Hi,i'm Aurora Adams." I said.

"Hi sweetie, i'm Austin's mom." She said.

"Is he at home?" I asked.

"Yes he is,he's so angry,i don't know what happened to him,i haven't seen him like this in a long time." She said.

"Can i please see him?" I asked.

"Sure,he's in the attic." She said.

"Okay,thank you." I smiled and went to the attic. He was playing a guitar and he was singing.

"I look up from the ground

To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're tryna hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break
You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't your friend's
They were my mate's
And I feel the color draining from my face

And my friend said
"I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go
It'll be alright"

I slowly opened the door and he stopped singing when he saw me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He liked me..

"Aurora" he said and stopped.

"Y-you l-like me?" I sobbed and asked.

"Come sit here." He told me.

"Let me explain what was happening." He sighed and nodded. I could see that he cried too and that he was sad.

"I don't like him.. i bumped into him..and he without my allowance pulled me to the lockers. Everyone was staring at us,for not to seem weird,i smiled and then i saw you and you know what happened... I was running to catch you and explain but you went somewhere. I asked your friends for your adress and one of them gave it to me..and,i'm here..." i stopped as my tears were falling down.

He looked into my eyes and said the unexpected.

"Yes,i..like you." He confessed to me,but he still had the sad expression on his face,he was probably waiting for me to say that back. So i did.

"I...like you too." He looked into my eyes again, this time he looked so happy and had a big smile on his face.

He hugged me so tight,so did i. We stayed hugged for a so long time. We couldn't get enough of the hug,of the electricity we had right now.

I kissed him on his cheek and hugged him again.

"The reason that you were kind of avoiding me was the thing that i told you when we first met up?" I asked. He nodded.

"Was i the girl you said that you liked?" I asked.

"Yes." He simply answered.

"Now i understand everything..." i said.

"By the way,why didn't you tell me that you are playing a guitar and that you are a good singer? I curiously asked.

"Well,that's my hidden talent. Barely someone knows. Only my family knew but,now you know too." He smiled.

"You know what?" I asked. He raised his eyebrow.

"I know how to play a guitar too." He looked at me so suprised.

"Play something, we can sing together" i nodded and took the guitar.

I started playing "Stuck with you" by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber.

"We've had some fun, and yes we've had our ups and downs
Been down that rocky road, but here we are, still around
We thought about someone else, but neither one could debate
We thought about breaking up, but now we know it's much too late
We are bound by all the rest
Like the same phone number
All the same friends
And the same address

Yes, it's true, I'm happy to be stuck with you
Yes, it's true, I'm so happy to be stuck with you
'Cause I can see that you're happy to be stuck with me."

Austin's POV

Her voice,the way she played the guitar was just wow..

The song ended. She left the guitar and looked me in my eyes. I did what my heart wanted to.

I leaned in and crashed my lips on hers. She kissed me back. Her lips felt so good on mine. It was a soft yet passionate kiss.

We pulled apart and we both wore the biggest smiles on our faces. I kissed her again and we separated in few seconds.

She's a great kisser to be honest. I really couldn't understand her ex,he missed this beauty and these lips.

She hugged me so tight. We were never about to separate, but my mom came in my room.

"Awwwh finallyy!" She was so happy.

"I see what was the problem, but as i see it's fixed. I heard two beautiful voices singing and i came to see who it was." Mom said as we smiled.

"Mom,this is the girl i talked about. We confessed each others feelings and we are kind of together now." I said.

My mom looked so happy and she went to the kitchen.

"Aurora, it's kind of late,wanna stay here?" I asked her.

"Um,yeah sure. Let me just text my parents." She said.

"They allowed,but no funny business." We both chuckled.

I put my head on my pillow,she lied next to me and she put her head on my chest.

"Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight." I said.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, i hope you liked it!!
They are finally together! Enjoy! Ily!♡
~Jase~