"Your face looks like you did something evil to them," Kota mumbles, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Please," I scoff, "I'm literally the nicest person out there," I mutter, knowing very well that Kota could see right through my lie.

"Like you didn't just throw your bottle on the kid, who's sitting in the front row, just because he didn't put his head down." Kota hums, smiling at me.

I scoff, "I did warn him that I was going to throw the bottle. Not my fault that he has a big head which blocked my view."

"Did you just say that I have a big head?"

The blonde boy who had gotten hit by my bottle was standing in front of me, his grey eyes narrowed at me. Just great.

"Yeah, I did. Want me to say it louder so the whole class can hear it?" I arch my eyebrow at him, watching him scowl at me.

"Oh, damn." Kota mutters, falling back on his seat as he glances at me and then at the blonde boy.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He hisses, placing his hands on my desk as he glares at me.

"Isn't it obvious? Someone who's just trying to see the board but can't, because of you." I shrug, using my books to make him take his hands off the desk.

"You think you're better than everyone just cause your friends with them, don't you?" He seethes, twisting his lips as he puts his hands on my desk once again.

I glance at my side to see Kota getting up but I shake my head at him, sending the message that I don't want him to get involved in this mess through our eye contact.

"I don't need them to prove that I'm better than you. Your face is enough to make everyone know that I'm better than you." I chuckle, smiling in pleasure as I see him quiver in anger.

"You're a bitch," he hisses, moving his face closer to mine.

"But you can only wish that I was your bitch," I smile, pushing his face away from me before I get off my seat.

"Come on, Kota. Let's go outside since I didn't expect all the bugs to be inside," I scrunch my face as I look at the blonde boy before walking out with Kota.

"I was expecting you to kick him in the gut though," Kota throws a grin, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Mhm, me too but I can't fight someone on a lower level compared to me. That's an easy win and boring." I shrug as I grin at Kota.

"I could see how brutal you wanted to be. You should've broken his bones then he would never block your view again." Kota muses as we walk out of the building and I nod in agreement.

"I wish," I groan, "But then, I would've been kicked out of the school and I don't wanna leave you this quick."

Kota shakes his head at me, smiling down at me, "There's no way you can get kicked out of this school. Did you forget that my family owns this land? I will never let you leave so do whatever you want. I'll always back you up."

"Kota, you are promoting violence right now. I don't think that's right." I chuckle, grinning at him.

"Aren't we always right, Annie?" He laughs, "And I'm pretty sure that someone believes that violence is the answer to everything."

"That someone is very right." I nod, sending a smirk to Kota.

"And that someone is also my best friend," Kota grins, patting my head.

I put my hand on my chest and smile at him, "Aw, aren't you a cutie?"

"Mhm, your cutie." Kota winks, pulling me into a hug as we both laugh at each other.