Chapter 4 - why?

Song above:
For the love of a daughter - Demi Lovato
I can see Mina singing this.... (this is kind of where my depressed Mina book came into place ngl)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It has been a week. A week since she was stabbed. A week since she met her father again after 4 years. A week since she met the little boy, Chino. A lot had happened that week. Most of the things she'd rather forget. Erase from her memory. But of course, nightmares reminded her of what horrible condition she had to face. 
The problem was that she did not really trust anyone, well there was one who she could trust, though she was not with her as often as she would hope. Sure, she loved her family, well her classmates that treated her like family, but she could not come to trust them. Bakugo has asked her about it a few times, asking who it was. He has gotten as far as concluding that it was apart of her family. She just wouldn't tell him who. She didn't want to, nor was she going to. 
Sero... how could she say this. She wanted to trust him, with all her heart. But Sero has been ignoring her. He wouldn't even speak up to her when the rest of the class would. Mina does not know how to feel anymore, she still has butterflies when she is around him... but she sees him always talking with someone else.

At the moment, the pink female is running around the school for the 202nd time. She has been trying to run more and more. She pushed herself passed her limit. She would get up really early to, if she was not already awake from the nightmares.
Mina thought she had enough today, since the day was going to start soon. She went to her  dorm room and changed into her uniform. It was time to go back to school for her. She had gotten the days she needed off to heal. Though the teachers would think differently, Mina told them that she could handle it. After all, ever since the incident with her acid and Mineta, she promised herself that she would try her best to learn how to not use her quirk. 

Mina ended up looking in the mirror. She saw how different she was. She saw how weak she was. She also saw that she would not make it through the day. So she went and took out her pill bottle. She plopped two pills in her hand and took them. That is probably why Sero had been ignoring her.. because she is to different and weak

Today she would have to face Mineta. She would have to see what scars she left on him. She was not looking foreword to that. Mina knows she should feel glad she did that, but in reality she did not want to hurt anyone with her quirk. Even if it was some perverted grape, or her father. 

After swallowing the pills she went to the classroom. To see Sero talking with the other members of the Bakusquad. She walked over to them and greeted them with a smile.

"How are you guys doing?" Mina asked.

"Bakugo and I are doing fine!" Kirishima responds.

"Tch." Bakugo grunts.

"I am doing great!" Kaminari says enthusiastically.

Sero just shrugged and looked down. Kaminari hit him in the back of his head and Sero looked at Mina. He just looked back down. Why was he acting like this? 
Aizawa walked into the classroom with his sleepingbag on him like a cape, ready to go when he wanted to nap.

~I am not good at making class time so I do the time skippity~

Once class was over Mina went straight outside and started punching a tree. She did not like seeing the scars to which she caused during class, nor seeing Sero ignore her. She felt like it was all her fault.

Meanwhile the rest of the class was inside the building. Well, everyone except a certain someone. Mineta. No one seemed to notice Mineta was gone, since they did not care about him. They did not notice Mina was gone either, most likely expecting her to be running or doing something else apart of training.