Chapter 2 - run

Although Mina had a good enough morning, that did not stop her from what lies ahead of her on the rest of her journey throughout the day. 

When Kirishima appeared with Bakugo behind him, Kirishima apologized for being late. Bakugo just looked away angrily as usual. But when it comes to the bakusquad, Bakugo can tolerate them more than he does with anyone else, that is just the way he flows. After a half our of the four talking (Kaminari is included bitch), Sero was finally done with his 'important conversation'. The bakusquad was like a family to Mina. She really did not know what a family really was like because she never really had one. Her father would get drunk all the dang time and her mother would cry over that, on top of it, they neglected Mina. When they realized they didn't want to keep spending money on her, they put her up for adoption at the age of 8. She then got adopted with a nice family, although they were really different than what she was used too. Ashido never told anyone this, she never had the courage too. Not even her new family, or her family that adopted her. 

Mina finally got the bakusquad to the first stop, the mall, obviously. They went to the store 'pink' first, Mina's choice. Denki was looking at all the hoodies and Kirishima was showing Bakugo some clothes while Bakugo was talking to Kirishima about... other stuff. Sero and Mina were being crackheads which got them kicked out. After ten minutes of Mina and Sero acting like little kids in a time out corner when they were on the bench pouting, Bakugo finally came out with denki holding a bag with a hoodie in it and Kirishima with nothing. Bakugo was just like the mom which made the two grumpy kids start laughing at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT?!"

"S-sorry B-bakubro but you look like a mother"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME RACCOON EYES?! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS WERE ACTING LIKE DUMB-ASSES AND GOT KICKED OUT!"

"Heyyyyy thats not very niceeeee" 

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU SCOTCH TAPE!"

Kirishima and Kaminari started laughing along with the other two which made boom boom mans angry.

Once the five of them calmed down, they all went to stores they wanted to go too. By the time they finished with Kaminari's shop they went too, they went to a little cafe and, Katsuki like the parent he is, had to deal with four little crackheads. He even paid for them.
Kaminari got pretzels and a blizzard
Sero got pretzels
Kirishima got a strawberry smoothie  
Bakugo got plain water
And Mina got a raspberry smoothie. 

While all of them were waiting for their actual meal, they started discussing stuff about their family. Bakugo talked about his family first, by starting the conversation by complaining about his mother.

"The old hag wouldn't let me do shit"

"I bet that is because you call her rude names"

"Shut up shitty hair!"

"What is going on in your home life kiri?" Sero questioned while tearing the pretzel apart

"Not much bro, what about you Sero"

"Same, Kaminari?"

"The usual, Mina?"

Mina was zoning out and then suddenly she started having memories. She did not want to remember what happened and she forgot her friends were with her. So Mina started crying, thinking she was at her dorm.

"Mina??" All four of them questioned, well Bakugo a little more angrily.

Mina got back to reality and panicked, she shouted bathroom and ran into the restroom near them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 639 

Date: 5/20/20

Thanks for reading this short chapter, I couldn't think half the time. Again, no editing, no lazy for that. How did you like the picture I drew (at the top) let me know in the comments. (Why do I sound like a youtuber???) I hope you liked this short chapter, love y'all!!