~ Cute Thing's ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

Saeyoung, as we know, loves to cross-dress and cosplay as various things/people. He always drags you into his shenanigans by making you cross-dress/cosplay with him. His personal favourite cosplay is the spy ones where he'll dress as a female spy and you will dress in his old agency clothes as a male spy.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Saeran will leave a different flower with a small poem written on a note next to your bed every morning if he had to leave for work and is unable to wake up with you. He does this to show that although he isn't their to greet the day with you he is still thinking about you.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

Jumin has a little bit on an obsession with your hair and loves to run his hands through it. He specifically loves to cuddle on the couch where you lay your head on his lap and have Elizabeth the third lay next to you while you all watch a movie and he plays with your hair constantly running his fingers through it.

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Yoosung and you hold mini-tournaments with each other every day after school/work. You and him will play various two player games and see who gets a better score and the one who gets the lower score will buy dinner for the night.

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen and you will often look through his shows and watch them since he enjoys watching himself on the TV however, he favourites watching your facial expressions change when he appears on screen or how your expression changes durning scenes where something shocking may happen to him.

💙 V 💙

V owns a projector and on late nights he and you will connect your cameras to the projector and scroll through the different images you and him have took while cuddling under a blanket.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Although you do it a lot you both still find it fun and a cute memory. Every time Zen holds a new show you and Jaehee will be the first to spam the buy button on getting two tickets in order to watch the show together and have a good seat.