~ Your Job ~

This is basically in the situation that the whole story line of MM isn't what happened and you met the members on normal standards.

~~~~~~~~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

Your job is a hacker however you don't work for anyone in particular, you just get hired and paid here and there usually only doing small jobs that have a positive outcome. So long as you know the job you're doing dosen't lead to you having to hurt anyone physically then you're perfectly fine with it.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

You work at a flower shop and sell/prepare flower bouquet's to sell to people for any occasion. It wasn't the job you initially wanted to work but a close friend of yours left the shop in your name when they passed away and you didn't have the heart to not keep it and work in it.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

You work at a cat cafe and happily take care of each of the small creatures. It's more of a part time job for you but you enjoy it so you continue to work there. ( sorry if your allergic or anything, if you are then try to imagine that you only work at the counter and don't actually interact with the cats. )

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

You work as a staff member for varied conventions - gaming, anime, cosplay - you pretty much have seen it all. Although you can only do late afternoon shifts because you're still a student at sky university and a lot of your lessons are in the morning.

🖤 Zen 🖤

You work as a staff member at C&R along side Jaehee however you are a normal department worker who has fixed work hours. You only work there for the high pay and plan to change jobs in the future once you've earned enough money.

💙 V 💙

You work as a photographer as well and tend to do a lot of travelling. You prefer to do nature photography rather than modelling photography, the reason being is that it allows you to visit beautiful locations and see magnificent sights in first person.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

You work at a cafe as a normal staff worker however, you wish to get your own cafe to run it as a boss instead of staff worker.