~ You're Sad ~

❤️ Saeyoung Choi ❤️

Saeyoung is quick to drop everything he's doing and put his full attention on you. He'll make a pillow fort, get his computer and raid the kitchen for your favourite snacks so that you can watch a show with his - Afterwards he'll lay down with you and ask if you want to talk about what's wrong / if you do he'll listen and provide his own thoughts on the matter and if you don't he's happy to just cuddle you until you're both asleep.

💝 Saeran Choi 💝

Saeran immediately takes action and makes you both get dressed for the day - He'll take you to a local park, buy some ice cream and walk around with you, either in silence or talking about whatever if upsetting you. If it's nighttime or too cold to go out then he'll make your favourite food and light some candles before dining with you - once again if you want to talk about it he will but if you don't then you'll both just eat and savour the food.

💜 Jumin Han 💜

Jumin takes the rest of the day off of work and focused on you fully. He'll stay in his pyjamas with you and cuddle with you and Elizabeth the third while watching a movie. You'll usually fall asleep so he'll just sit and stroke your hair. If you do end up venting about the issue he's happy to give a listening ear while he plays with your hair.

💛 Yoosung Kim 💛

Yoosung knows how exhausting it is to feel down so he tries to lighten up the mood with the best way he knows how. He'll buy a bunch of your favourite drinks and snacks before sitting you in front of his monitor, handing you a headset and logging into a game. The two of you will eventually get carried away playing the game to worry about the issue, if it's still on your mind Afterwards then he'll quietly listen to you venting.

🖤 Zen 🖤

Zen will bust out the karaoke and start dancing around until he forces you to join in and duet him with singing. He knows that you probably don't want to at the time but after you give in you usually feel a lot better than before and if you still want to talk about it he's happy to sit and talk with you.

💙 V 💙

V will sit down with you and talk it through giving his opinions on the matter. It saddens him to see you upset so he usually ends up feeling a little down with you which kind of adds on to your joy since you don't want him to be sad just because you are. If talking dosen't work then V will opt to convince you to go on a short photography trip to the nearby park to take some casual photos / if it's too cold he'll sit and read a book with you.

🧡 Jaehee Kang 🧡

Jaehee will force you to help her bake a cake, you usually take the subsides anger out on the batter and vent your sadness out loud while she listens and gives advice and options. Eventually the cake will be finished and she'll cut two slices for you both while making a warm drink.