As the two weeks progressed, the four began to train the best they could with keeping their base strength up along with some practice on their quirk use. Since the events would not be told to them until the day of, they had to prepare for anything they could be faced with. The only silver-lining they could get is that they knew from past history watching that at least one event would have some kind of one on one battle. The issue is, they don't know when that event will take place. Either way, they trained for any outcome they expected to happen until the day of the festival happened.

2 weeks later

As everyone sat in the waiting room preparing to make themselves known to the public, Nana had taken Eri with her for the trio to say their goodbyes to the little snowball. "We'll see you later sweetie. You be good for grandma, ok." "Ahh!" Eri spoke to her parents to try and answer them before Nana took her up to the stands. As they turned around, Todoroki was standing in front of them looking at Izuku. "Shimura, you're by far the strongest in this school. I will beat you today and prove that I'm stronger. This is my declaration of war to you." Todoroki walked away with both Ochako and Momo curious as to what happened. "Did Todoroki just say he's gonna beat you?" "I guess he did." This wasn't much of a worry for Izuku, but what did worry him was what their bicolor haired spoke about the day his father attempted to divorce him and Momo. The fact his mother had lost her sense of self and the brutal training he was put through hit Izuku hard as both a son of a hero and a parent to Eri. "We're on, let's go." He was pulled out of this by Iida telling them that it was time.

As they walked in, Present Mic announced class 1-A's entrance with a roar of a packed stadium inside. The first few classes to be announced were the hero, then general, support, and finally business. Most glared down class A thinking they were the targets until Midnight took the stands as their referee. "Uh, should someone tell Ms. Midnight the issue about what she's wearing?" "There's children here." "Not to mention watching Tokoyami. I mean seriously, I know for a fact our kid is watching this." Momo started pinching the bridge of her nose as Mineta gave a thumbs up to the choice. "And now, the sportsman oath given to you by the first years representative. Izuku Shimura, please step up." Izuku walked up hearing many of the general studies students making foul comments about how the only reason he was chosen was because he was the top of the hero course.

As he got to the mic, Izuku took a deep breath in before speaking. "Thank you all for coming here today and I wish you the best experience you can have. As a member of this school as a whole, I'm sure everyone here enjoys the fact you took time out of your schedule to watch us perform. So as a way to honor your time, we will swear as students of this school to participate in these events as best we can and uphold this school's pride and honor. Thank you." Izuku stepped down with everyone clapping at his speech. Some students in the other classes were kinda surprised he wasn't actually snobby while speaking and made it a point to emphasize everyone as a whole without making it out to be just the hero course. Needless to say, quite a few people had some form of respect for Izuku with his choice of words. "And now, time for the first event." Midnight stated while having a giant screen show a slot machine spinning before stopping on an event.

"The first event will be an obstacle course race! Players will run around the stadium avoiding obstacles we have laid out and come back here as fast as they can. The first 42 contestants to get here first will advance to the next round!" Everyone took their positions with Izuku pulling Ochako and Momo back a second. "What's wrong?" "If we do not get as close to the front as we can, we will need to catch up to everyone." "Take a second to look at the exit and how we entered in through it." The girls looked to acknowledge what he meant. "So first we need to find a way over everyone." "You leave that to me, just stay close and hold on." The starter began ticking before giving everyone the greenlight to start. Just as the three foresaw, the front gate immediately became a battlefield just to exit. "Ready." Momo and Ochako held one of Izuku's arms while the other created a bolt of lighting to shoot above the crowd of people and outside. "Now, Flash Blink!" The three teleported almost instantaneously at where the lighting bolt was with the leading group who were unable to move due to Todoroki freezing their feet looking up to see them in the air.

"That was amazing Izuku!" "Yeah, but small problem." "What is it?" "We're 30 ft in the air." The three started to plummet while Izuku started messing with their magnetic pull a bit to keep them from falling. This succeeded with them being centimeters from falling face first. Ochako and Momo looked at Izuku with a similar thought in mind. "Next time we do that, I'm making a parachute for safety measures." "And I'm packing a helmet." "Sorry, work in progress." "UNBELIEVABLE FOLKS, THE SHIMURA TRIO CAME OUT IN FRONT TO FIND THEMSELVES IN THE FIRST EVENT! WELCOME TO ROBOINFERNO!"

Todoroki began freezing the robots as they came at him with Izuku taking the lead to make his electric bow with a slightly different arrow than before

Todoroki began freezing the robots as they came at him with Izuku taking the lead to make his electric bow with a slightly different arrow than before. "Blitzpfeil(lightning arrow)!" He shot it in the head of the nearest robot for a loud boom to be heard similar to that of thunder to make everyone's ears ring. The only people whose ears didn't hurt were Ochako, Momo, and Izuku who had earplugs in as precaution.

"Uhh, what just happened?" As the light dimmed, the massive robot was no longer in sight with the Shimuras running to the next event. "AND WITH AN UNPRECEDENTED EVENT, THE SHIMURA'S TAKE FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD GOING INTO THE NEXT OBSTACLE!" As the three made it to the next, they decided to take this with their base strength to not overuse their quirks in this event. This unfortunately ended with them losing first and second to Bakugou and Todoroki before entering into the final obstacle. They began thinking on how to get through with Izuku letting a deep sigh out. "Hold on and make me and Momo weightless Ochako." The girls did as Izuku said with him getting into a sprinting position. "I know what you're doing Izuku, and don't you dare." "I'm scared now." "Just hold on." Lightning started to arc off Izuku as he merged OFA and his quirk together to charge and create a sonic boom knocking both Bakugou and Todoroki on a few mines to make them explode. The trio ran into the entrance to obtain first, second, and third place in a single moment. The crowd cheered for them as all three held their right fist up with a smile before heading to the side.            

And that finishes this chapter. So Sports Festival officially started with the first event completed. See how the three manage in the next event. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.