Once Ochako heard Izuku mention Hitoshi, she ran over to see her friend

Once Ochako heard Izuku mention Hitoshi, she ran over to see her friend. "Aizawa! It's been too long!" "I see you haven't changed Ura-sorry, Shimura." Many of the students were very confused with Hitoshi walking in and up to Momo who was holding Eri during this. "This must be my little niece. Hello Eri, I'm your uncle Hitoshi." He started smiling at the little girl as she began giggling. "Can someone answer me who this guy is?" "Guess dad never talked about me. My name is Hitoshi Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher's son." "...WHAT!?" Many of class A freaked with a common question being 'Aizawa is married and has a kid?' for Izuku and Ochako to roll their eyes. "Did you all seriously not pay attention to the wedding band on his left ring finger? Ashido, I'm surprised with you since you're the type of person to pick that up rather quickly." "Now that you mention it, he does have a ring on his one finger, my bad."

Eri began reaching for Hitoshi for him to pick her up and hold the little snowball. "To make a long story short, my dad and Izuku's brother are good friends. We've known each other since we were 7 with me, Izuku, and the brunette Shimura playing together. Speaking of her, do you mind if I call you Ochako now, it's hard to think of something to call you." "Fair enough. But I'm calling you Hitoshi now since we've got your dad here." The insomniatic young adult nodded while Kaminari asked a question. "So who's your mom?" "Ms. Joke." Everyone stopped to see that family picture in their minds to think a similar thought. 'How the hell did Mr. Aizawa agree to this? Was he drunk?' "No, dad wasn't drunk." Hitoshi got quite a few stares while he explained. "This isn't the first time someone questioned my family, but mom wasn't taking no until dad finally said fine and went out with her. 5 months later, mom was expecting me and well...yeah I think you get the picture."

Shocked was probably the best word to describe everyone in the room that didn't know this. Heck, even the crowd was kinda surprised at this. "So you're that Momo girl I heard about, we didn't meet personally at your wedding but it's nice to officially meet you." Hitoshi gave a small smile while Eri tried to go for his face to notice a small bit of stub to laugh at the feeling. "It's nice to meet you Aizawa." "Hitoshi's just fine." "Wanna join us for lunch man?" "Why not." The five left out the room with the crowd making a path trying to figure out what happened. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT!?" "...For once, I think I agree with you Bakugou." Iida shivered at the thought of agreeing with Bakugou for once in his life with how at ends he's been with the blond since day 1.

As the Shimura's and Hitoshi grabbed lunch, they started talking about the Sports Festival and what they planned to do for training. "So what kind of training did you have planned Hitoshi?" "I was thinking of putting in a request to use a binding cloth like dad's and do some physical training of my own. What about you three?" "I was thinking of training my control over my lighting a little more by constantly blasting it until I start to feel numb with a little hand to hand combat with Ochako." "Gravity training and combat with me." "I was thinking of going over some information for equations and increasing my training with using my quirk constantly." "Interesting." At this moment, Izuku had gotten an amazing idea. "Why don't you train with us. If you do, you could really show your stuff in the Sports Festival and get into the hero course like you wanted." "You know what, I might. Wouldn't hurt to train with my binding cloth on actual people." "Then it's settled, you're training with us man." "BA!" Eri threw her arms in the air to reply to her father's excitement.