"I was wondering if you could make waffles." May says hopeful as she looks at her sister. "Didn't Mom make breakfast?" Maddie asks and May shakes her head. "She left a note saying that one of you guys would have to make it cause she was running late." The explanation makes Maddie dramatically flop back onto the bed. "What about Zach?" She says pulling the cover away from her as she stands up.

"Yeah.." May says slowly as she opens the bedroom door more revealing their older brother standing with a smile on his face making Maddie squint to glare at him. "We," Zach says pointing between himself and May. "wanted you to make us waffles." He says smiling making Maddie stretch her arms up with a chuckle. "You, sir, are hopeless." She says looking at him making both May and Zach smile wide as she scuffled toward her. "Please?" They both ask in a childish voice dragging out the word making her laugh. "Fine, fine." She says laughing.

"I'm changing and then I will make the waffles." She says and they thank her before running out of the room saying the number that they wanted before closing the door. "Will you be staying for waffles?" Maddie asks turning to looking in her closet for an outfit figuring he was already thinking about leaving.

"I will be staying as long as you want me too." Justin says as he gets out of the bed and moves to place his hands on Maddie's waist and hold her back to his chest. She chuckles feeling the warmth on her skin from both his hands and his chest before she turns herself in his hold so she can face him. "You always had to leave before breakfast." She states quietly as she rests her arms on his shoulders.

"Well, things are a lot different now." He says smiling making Maddie give him a large smile showing her teeth. "I'm glad they're different, and I'm glad you're happy, and that you have a family." She says cupping his face in her hands.

"Because that's what you deserve, love, happiness, and a family." She says and he smiles nodding before kissing her lips making her smile. "Now go get changed before they start a riot for waffles." Justin says with a smile making her shake her head, grab her outfit and quickly walk into the bathroom to change.

On one side of the bathroom door Maddie stood changing out of her now ruffled dress, brushing through her hair, brushing her teeth, and doing a few other things to get ready for her day. But, on the other side of the door Justin stood reminding himself that he could go one day without anything, biting his lip and wishing he had brought something with him but then again he wasn't planning on Tyler attempting to shoot up the school.

"Hey, you okay?" Maddie asks as she comes out of the bathroom and throws her clothes into her clothing basket. "Yeah, of course I am." He says forcing a smile that seemed genuine but it took to long to make and Maddie knew it. "Justin, I uhm, I have a question." She says and He frowns but nods. "Ask away." He says and she breathes in.

"Are you clean? Like for real?" She asks and he could feel himself choke on air. "What? Yeah, Sherri, Tony, even Clay, they got me clean." He says and she nods.

"Is there uhm, is there anything that I should be doing to help you keep yourself sober?" She asks unsure, she had grown up watching people trying to get sober and she knew it wasn't easy. "No, Maddie I'm clean and as long as I have you I'll be fine." He says and the girl nods with a smile but turns back serious. "You know, if anything gets too hard- even if it's us. You can tell me. I'm fine with waiting a little longer to be with you if it's for you to get better." She says and Justin smiles with a nod.

"And that, Maddie Marie Dawn Dempsey," He says walking forward to press his forehead against hers. "is a perfect example of why I love you so much." She smiles and blushes at the comment. "I love you too." She says before she presses a quick kiss to his lips and leaves the room to go to the kitchen.

"Alright, waffles are done!" She calls out and everyone runs in with smiles all over their faces. "Three for you and you." She says pointing to the two plates that held three waffles and she looks to both Justin and Zach. "And two for you." She says looking to May as she points to the plate with two waffles. "There's whip-cream, syrup, sprinkles, and all that good stuff." She says as she looks to the other side of the counter where she had set up all the extras.

"Hey, Maddie, I had a question." May says with a smile on her face as she devours the food on her plate with the rest of the people on the couch. "Yeah?" Maddie asks turning her head to look at her sister. "I was wondering if we could visit your old neighborhood?"

At the question the whole room changed. Zach swallowed the last of his food down quickly and turned to look at his sister, May kept her eyes on the T.V. ahead of her afraid she might have made her sister upset, and Justin just ate as if nothing was different. He on the other hand knew that recently Maddie had matured a lot, she wasn't just going to break down anymore at the mention of her past life.

"Sure, if you want, it could be fun." Maddie says with a shrug as she stands up and takes everyone's plate to sink. "Really?" May asks look up at her sister with both wide eyes and a smile. "Yeah." Maddie says with a shrug and a smile. "Katherine and Mackenzie no longer live there," She says as she sits back down. "and my grandparents are still there, you could meet them." She says and May smiles.

As Maddie slips on her shoes May smiles over to the two boys who are sitting on the couch. "Would you guys like to come with us?" She asks her small voice coming out. Both boys look over to Maddie who chuckles. "You can come if you want, if not it's completely okay." She says and both boys stand up before putting on their shoes and following the girls out to the car. "Shot gun!" Zach shouts running and Justin laughs loudly. "Oh I don't think so!" He says running up and Maddie quickly spins and lands with her body blocking the front seat. "Neither of you get it. May, do you want the front seat?" She asks and smiles seeing her sisters face light up as she nods.

"Ha." Maddie says holding back a laugh when she see's the look on the boys faces. "Wow, betrayal." Zach says holding his chest.

"I didn't know it could hurt this bad." Justin jokes as they both hit each others shoulder and hop into the back of the seat. "Seat-belts on?" Maddie asks as she puts her keys into the ignition. "Yes." May says and Maddie raises her eyebrows in the mirror looking at the two boys who groan and buckle up before giving her a sarcastic and over exaggerated look. "Buckled up, mom." Justin says with a laugh as Maddie pulls out of the drive way ready to visit her old neighborhood where all her memories once took place.

~~~Authors Note~~~
*PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4 SOME HAVE NOT WATCHED IT!*

Hey guys, sorry for not updating but after watching season 4 I took a lot of time to kinda of plan out the plot for that and to try and see if there was a way to kind of tie this together soon, because I do want to write some here so you guys get more like "normalish." Stuff because season 3&4

!PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 4!

I will not be saying specific and please do the same if you comment because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone BUT regarding season 4's end please tell me if you want it kept the same or different.

I will continue to ask as we grow closer to season 4 and it's end but I would still like to know now- I am trying to leave it up to you guys but also keep in mind that I mean no disrespect to you guys if I do end up doing something different- though I have personally have no clue what I'll do yet.

THATS THE END OF SEASON 4 TALK

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR 100k!💖 I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!

{6.12.20}