fourth video

5th of December of 2014 – Harry and Louis

LOUIS: "Hey guys." (tries not to laugh) "Notice how there's something different?" (laughs, shaking his head) "So in the last video, I lost and we asked you guys to comment what you wanted the loser to do... And guess what? The most commented thing was that I should dye my hair red, so there you go!" (smiles) "Guess my hair really loves the Christmas season, huh?"

HARRY: (smiling) "Anyway, today is the fourth video of our december challenges!" (gets up, dancing with his arms in the air) "Yay!" (sits down again, grabs his black headphones and plugs them in his iPhone 6 plus) "So, today we're gonna do the whispering challenge!"

LOUIS: "Which will be really hard since we're not good at reading lips." (laughs) "But we're gonna try it anyway. For you!" (grabs his phone from his pocket) "We asked you yesterday night to leave us some phrases that you wanted us to say to each other, on twitter." (smiles at the camera) "Me and Harry both chose five seperatedly."

HARRY: "We really hope we haven't chosen the same ones." (giggles)

LOUIS: "So, I'm going to be the first one who wears the headphones. And also, you should too comment on this video what the loser should do!" (puts on Harry's headphones, starts playing music) 

HARRY: "Can you hear me?"

LOUIS: (shouting) "What?"

HARRY: (laughs, turns back to look at camera) "Guess he really doesn't hear anything, huh? Anyway, the first sentence is..." (looks back at Louis, mouthing) "I... love... your... ass."

LOUIS: (concentrated on Harry's lips, shouting) "Okay, I think I got it!" (looks up at Harry's eyes, still shouting) "I love your ass!"

HARRY: (takes Louis's headphones off) "How did you get all of that?"

LOUIS: "I'm just used to hearing you say it." (winks.)

HARRY: (blushes) "Okay, put them on again." (looking at the camera) "So he's already got one point. The next is.." (looks back at his boyfriend) "Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Because you have a sweet ass." (opening his mouth wide so it's easier for Louis to understand him)

LOUIS: (yelling) "Okay! I think I got it right!" (looking at camera, still yelling) "Ready?" (looks at Harry, shouting) "Did you sit on the pile of sugar that Caspar and Joe tweeted on the picture?" (takes off his headphones)

HARRY: (laughing) "It was... Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Because you have a sweet ass."

LOUIS: (bursts out laughing) "Oh shit." (puts the headphones back)

HARRY: "Anyway, he got that one wrong." (looks at Louis, smiling at him) "Ready?"

LOUIS: (yelling) "What?" (confused for a bit, then blinks and smiles, shouting) "Ready!"

HARRY: (laughs) "I hid a dead... body in the closet... behind you."

LOUIS: (shouting) "Okay! Got it! Did you see the dead body that I hid with a clock behind you?" (takes his headphones out, smiling proudly)

HARRY: (bursts out laughing) "No! It was, I hid a dead body in the closet behind you!"

LOUIS: (laughing) "Oh!" (putting his headphones back on)

HARRY: "There are more nipples in the world than people."

LOUIS: "Oh!" (shouting) "There are more people in the world... than poodles!" (takes his headphones off)

HARRY: (giggles) "No, the correct one was there are more nipples in the world than people!"

LOUIS: "I was close!" (puts his headphones back on)

HARRY: "I love you."

LOUIS: (shouting, grining, proud) "I love you! Aw, I love you too baby!"

HARRY: (smiling, blushing slightly) "Okay, it's my turn now." (puts his headphones on) "I'm ready!" (yelling)

LOUIS: "My happy little Phil, take Dan away."

HARRY: (shouting) "Mister Happy Phil took Dan to play!" 

LOUIS: (bursts out laughing) "Ready?" (laughs at Harry's confused nodding) "I wanna fuck you."

HARRY: (blushes, shouting) "I'm not gonna say it out loud!" (takes his headphones out)

LOUIS: (laughing, kisses Harry's cheek) "Whisper in my ear."

HARRY: (whispering) "I wanna fuck you."

LOUIS: (chuckles) "Correct! Next one, please. Put them on!"

HARRY: (puts his headphones on) "Ready!"

LOUIS: "Barack Obama oftens wonders where he could buy a llama called... Jack."

HARRY: (takes his headphones off) "Okay, I got it, I think. It's... Barack Obama sometimes wonders why he doesn't have a llama called Jack."

LOUIS: (chuckles, fond) "It was close, really close. But, wrong! Out of three, you only have one."

HARRY: "Oh well." (puts his headphones back on, smiling, humming quietly)

LOUIS: "Harry Styles doesn't have any style at all."

HARRY: (yelling) "Harry Styles doesn't give Anne Styles a wall!"

LOUIS: (takes Harry's headphones off for him, smiling at him) "Once again, you were close but it's not quite that. It was Harry Styles doesn't have any style at all."

HARRY: (pouts) "Heyyy!"

LOUIS: "I'd kiss that pout away if we weren't on camera. Anyway put your headphones on, baby." (waits for Harry to put them on) "I love you."

HARRY: (takes his headphones off) "I love Lou!"

LOUIS: "I know you do, darling. But that's wrong! It was I love you!"

HARRY: "Oh! Jesus, I was close." (smiles) "Anyway, I lost, right? Don't be too mean to me, please!"

LOUIS: "This was fun, guys! We love you! And don't forget there'll be another video Tuesday! Bye!" (blows kisses at the camera)

HARRY: (catching the kisses, putting them to his mouth, smiles at the camera) "Bye, we do love you! Be happy and smile!" (waving)

video name: THE WHISPER CHALLENGE

picture of louis's hair in the media and there's also a video of where i took some of the senteces :)

also, the editing for this story takes more time than the writing itself ugh

and did you notice the cover ? it's so cute, isn't it ?? i love it so much !