fifth video

9th of December – Harry and Louis 

LOUIS: "Hi guys! As you've probably already realised, Harry is still not here." (looks somewhere off camera) "Baby, it's recording, come here." (smiling fondly)

HARRY: (unsure, serious) "Are you sure they're not gonna make fun of me...?"

LOUIS: (smile drops, presses his lips together and nods quietly) "I promise, love."

HARRY: "Okay, then. Here goes nothing." (walks towards Louis and sits close to him, blushing) "Hi guys... I'm wearing my hair braided because I lost the whisper challenge and it was the most voted for thing." (shruggs) "I hope you like it...?"

LOUIS: "Of course they do." (smiles at the camera) "Don't you? Comment if you think he looks beautiful. I'll certainly comment." (winks) "Anyway, we decided to create a challenge ourselves for this video. It's called the wrapping up challenge because we'll be wrapping our friend's gifts for Christmas while we're blindfolded!"

HARRY: "You can choose the winner this time, and we'll choose the punishments. I say if I win, Louis has to clean the flat for a whole month instead of me."

LOUIS: (alarmed) "I better win, then! I say if Harry loses, he'll have to..." (looks away, thinking) "Use his hair braided for our next december challenges videos!"

HARRY: "With that said, I guess we'll start now." (smiling) "Lou, blindfold me, please?"

LOUIS: (smirking, trying not to laugh) "Here come the vines. And the fanfiction."

HARRY: (giggles) "Oops."

LOUIS: (smiles at his boyfriend) "Anyway, let me." (blindfolds Harry and gets, video cuts to them being sat down at a table with two shopping bags in front of them and with wrapping paper) "OKay, I'm going to blindfold myself now, good luck to me." (blindfolds himself)

HARRY: "Can we start now?"

LOUIS: "I guess so, and baby?"

HARRY: (smiles) "Yes?"

LOUIS: "I hope you lose."

HARRY: "Heyyy!"

LOUIS: (laughs while starting to wrap his gifts as Harry does the same) "The first gift I got is..." (shakes it) "The one I bought for Shane, I think. It's a box of make up because I know he loves to dress up for his videos."

HARRY: "My first is Niall's. I bought him a mini guitar because I tought it was super cute."

LOUIS: (video speeds up as they wrap their presents) "Are you done? I'm done."

HARRY: "Almost... finished. I think."

LOUIS: "Give me your hand, let's do a blindfolded high five!" (they search for each other's hands and when their hands meet, they stay like that for a while until Louis pulls his away, turning to the side to smile as Harry smiles towards the camera)

HARRY: "Okay. Next gift. Mine is to Dan and Phil, a box of japanese chocolates because they love Japan and chocolates."

LOUIS: "Mine is to Zayn and Liam. They're old mates of mine, if you didn't know. Us three and Niall used to be in a band called One Direction before Youtube, but it was just for fun and nothing too serious. I bought them five candy thongs because of a internal joke we have."

HARRY: (after video has sped up) "The last gift I have is for Louise. I bough her a dress that I think she'll really like and I also bought some sweets for Darcy and Matt."

LOUIS: "My last present is to Matthew and Nick. I bought them sexy things but as it is inside a box, you won't be able to see it. I also put a pic of me inside of the box because we all know Ryan loves me."

HARRY: (pouts)

LOUIS: "You're pouting, right?"

HARRY: (confused) "How did you know?"

LOUIS: (smiling big) "I know you too well, baby." (video speeds up until they're done, both of them take off their blindfolds) "Oh, the light!" (dramatically blinks)

HARRY: (laughs) "Lou."

LOUIS: "Anyway, our gifts are all horrible. Fuck."

HARRY: (smiling) "Tell us in the comments who won! And subscribe, if you want!"

LOUIS: "Also give this video a thumbs up if you like pumpkin's braids! We love you all very much and we hope you had or are having a great day or night!"

HARRY: "Yep, we love you a lot! Bye!"

LOUIS: "Bye, my children!" (bursts out laughing at Harry's stare) "Yes, children, baby. They all call me dad and daddy so I might as well."

HARRY: (eyes winden comically) "Oh my god, Lou!"

LOUIS: (laughs and kisses Harry's cheek) "Byeeeee!"

video name: THE WRAPPING UP CHALLENGE

i hope you liked this as much as i liked writing it :)

also, you decide. who do you want to win the challenge ???

THE GIF <333333333333 (noticed how i inserted it and other video diary moment in the chapter ?? (; )