first video

12th of September of 2010, London — Harry and Louis

LOUIS: (after setting up the camera and sitting down on his bed next to Harry; looking at the camera and waving) "Hello, guys! My name's Louis and I'm eighteen." (pointing at Harry) "This guy here with the curls is Harry and he's my best friend—"

HARRY: (interrupting Louis, smiling at the camera) "Hello!"

LOUIS: (rolling his eyes, looking back at camera) "Anyway, continuing with this serious business, after being rudely interrupted, Harry here is sixteen and we're best friends, like I've already said before. We decided to create this channel because we were bored and we wanted to start one, after seeing so many youtubers ourselves." (starts couting fingers) "Such as danisnotonfire, amazingphil, Jenna Marbles, Shane, Pewdiepie, Tyler Oakley, Joe Sugg, Connor Franta, Zoella," (shrugging his shoulders) "Oops, looks like I can't use my fingers anymore. We watch too many youtubers, Harry." (looking at Harry, smiling.)

HARRY: (chuckling a bit, looking back at Louis) "Does sure seem like it, huh?" (turning to look at the camera) "Anyway, we called this channel larrystylinson because that's our ship name." (putting his hand in front of his face so he can mimick when telling a secret) "If you don't know what that it, run! Run before you get caught. 'Cos once you do, there's no turning back." (laughs) "So, right, like I was telling you, I'm Harry and he's—" (poiting at Louis) "Louis, so then we're Larry. As for Stylinson, you can all leave comments guessing what our surnames are!" (poiting to his legs, making a square with his hands)

LOUIS: (laughing) "You can also ship us! I do have a believe that we'll end up together sooner or later."

HARRY: (pouting, fake crying) "Don't give me hope when there's none, Lou."

LOUIS: "So, this is our first video! And it's 3pm of the 12th of April. I'm going to edit this after, hopefully making a good job at it and then we'll probably update it today."

HARRY: "We'll do videos like every other youtuber." (shruggs) "We'll vlog, rant, do some tour's since we've just moved into a flat together. We'll probably also do gaming videos and covers." (giggling) "a bit of everything, to be honest."

LOUIS: "Yeah, hopefully it won't look like those sales before Christmas where everything is confusing and it's just a mix of clothes, ornaments, trees and presents-to-be."

HARRY: (grinning) "So, yeah. I guess that's all. If you see this before we upload a new video, make sure to leave ideas to what our next video should be!" (making puppy eyes) "Subscribe, please?"

LOUIS: "Exactly! Tap that subscribe button like it's H's curls!" (laughs, bumping his shoulder with Harry's)

HARRY: (fake offended) "Heyyy!" (giggling) "Right, well. That's all, I think. Bye!"

LOUIS: (smiling, sending a kiss to the camera) "Bye and thank you for watching!"

video name: HI GUYS

important for the chapter: louis and harry are not dating, they're just best friends who like to joke about getting together. 

the chapters will all be written like this and i know it's similar to the #jaystyle but i won't give him credit for it, because i'm just writing this like any other drama book is written in my country. sorry if you love him, i just don't think it's fair to give him credit for something that he did not invent.