second video

1st of December of 2014, London – Harry and Louis

LOUIS: (smiling, sitting next to Harry) "Hello guys! So, everytime we hit a goal –" (using his hands to express himself) "we usually do a celebration video. You might have realized that we haven't done one yet for reaching 3 million subscribers, right?" (puts his arm around Harry, grinning at the camera) "Well, that's because we have a surprise for you!"

HARRY: (smiling at the camera) "Yeah, guys! So, we've been doing youtube for more than four years now and we've been dating for... tomorrow, it'll be three years since we started dating. We're now over 3 million and it's quite late to celebrate it, but we don't care!" (excited, dancing a bit) "Me and Lou will be doing a whole month of celebration! We're calling it december challenges and it'll consist of ourselves doing challenges and creating our own challenges!"

LOUIS: (happy, eyes crinkling) "Exactly, guys. We wanted to do something different and special since I'm almost twenty three and you all deserve it so much."

HARRY: "We'll continue doing our weekly videos in January." (starts doing drums noises in his legs) "And guess what? We'll also vlog every week! So then it'll be a regular video every week plus a vlog video!"

LOUIS: "Yep, we're very excited about doing two videos a week." (laughing) "I don't think it's going to be too hard since we don't do anything... but then again, the vlogs might be boring or just of us cuddling and shit because, again, we don't do anything."

HARRY: "Yeah, we're lazy in love."

LOUIS: (fake glaring at Harry) "Love, you're not funny at all."

HARRY: (fake pouting) "Why am I dating you? You're so mean, you always hurt my feelings."

LOUIS: (smirking, grabbing Harry's hands and kissing his knuckles) "Maybe it's because I'm a gentleman–" (putting Harry's hands back on his laps, laughing) "Or maybe it's just because I'm a good kisser and hot."

HARRY: "Can't deny that." (winks)

LOUIS: (blushing slightly) "Anyway, ignore my dumb and cheeky boyfriend–" (looks at Harry) "Guess he'll have to be punished later on tonight, huh?" (turns back to camera, grinning) "So, there will be a total of nine videos, I think. And they'll be coming out at our usual Tuesdays, and also Fridays–"

HARRY: "Fridays will also be the day we'll be using to upload the vlogging videos every week so make sure you don't have plans in that night. Also, the vlogging videos will be not very edited–"

LOUIS: "Yeah, we won't edit them too much. It's going to be crazy for us because you'll start seeing a part of us that you usually don't see. Apart from what we post on the internet, you guys don't know anything about us and weekly vlogging will mean we'll get closer and stronger."

HARRY: "Exactly. I feel really excited for this because you'll finally see how we act normally. It's kind of terrifying but still comforting. When we go on youtube and upload a video that has been nicely edited, you don't see how awkward we actually are. And aftervlogging every week, you'll  get to know us more."

LOUIS: (smiling) "And if you still like us after, that means that you like the actual us and not the edited us–" (making a confused face) "if that even made sense."

HARRY: (looking at Louis, kisses his cheek) "I think it did, babe." (turns back to look at camera, smiling) "So yeah, you'll see our relationship better and things."

LOUIS: "I think that's all, yeah? Don't forget that we'll upload a video tomorrow and every Tuesday and Friday from now on. It'll be only challenges this month, so there won't be anny vlogging videos on Fridays."

HARRY: "Yeah, that only comes in January. So, thank you guys for everything. We love you so much!" (making a heart sing with his hands)

LOUIS: (turns to Harry, laughs) "Darling, that sign is extremely gay."

HARRY: (shruggs) "Don't forget to follow us on our social media, which will be listed below. And if you want you can buy yourself or your friends our merch! Link's bellow too."

LOUIS: "Be prepared for this celebration month, and please don't get tired of seeing our faces twice a week!" (laughs) "Comment below any ideas you want to leave for some challenges, we'll do some we want and choose some you guys want!"

HARRY: "That's all guys! Thank you so much, we love you! Be sure to check our channel tomorrow because there'll be a new video, Louis will probably tweet about it when he's uploading."

LOUIS: "Bye guys! Subscribe if you want–" (putting his thumbs up) "And gives us a thumbs up if you liked the surprise!"

video name: SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS