third video

2nd of December of 2014 – Harry and Louis

HARRY: (smiling at the camera) "Hi guys, so today's the first day of december challenges! We're recording this at 10 o'clock in the morning, so please excuse our lame attents at being sexy." (giggles) "Anyway, as you can see by the title, we'll be doing the boyfriend tag!"

LOUIS: (pointing to camera) "When we asked what you guys wanted, the most voted thing was a boyfriend tag, and even though that's not a challenge, we'll be doing it because–" (making drum noises, grinning) "it's our three year anniversay!"

HARRY: (laughing) "Jesus, can you believe I've been dating this fool for three years already? That's a lot, guys. Don't try it at home..." (bursts out laughing) "Just kidding!"

LOUIS: (looking at Harry, fond) "Dork." (turns back to look at camera) "So, yeah. The boyfriend tag is a bunch of questions we ask each other to see if we know each other well. We'll be doing a question to me, then to Harry and like that it goes."

HARRY: "In the end, we'll count the points and see who wins."

LOUIS: (whispers to the camera) "The winner will also top tonight."

HARRY: (smacking his arm) "Please guys, don't believe him, he's crazy. But anyway, leave comments bellow to what the loser should do. Nothing too mean, please!"

LOUIS: "So–" (looks at phone) "the first question is to me, and it's when we first met." (looking at Harry, smiling) "I think we first met when someone was robbing your mother's purse and I helped you get it back, right?"

HARRY: (smiling back) "Correct, babe."

LOUIS: (grinning, dancing a bit) "Yay! Do I deserve a kiss?"

HARRY: "Nope."

LOUIS: (fake offended, fake hurt) "How dare you recuse my amazing kisses? You do know people are going to freak out when they watch this part and realize they didn't get to watch us kiss, right?"

HARRY: (laughing, turns to camera) "Sorry guys, not into exhibition."

LOUIS: (smirking) "I don't even know how I put up with you, you're horrible. No Louis for you tonight." (laughs) "Anyway, the second question is to you, baby. It's about what your first impression of me was."

HARRY: (smiling big) "Not so sure if I can say it on camera." (giggling) "Just kidding. I thought you were really nice because you helped me and I also thought you were horrible at dressing yourself. You had on red jeans and an orange t-shirt! That's a horrible combination!" (looking fondly at Louis) "I also thought you were really beautiful and I wanted you to ask me out."

LOUIS: "Why should I ask you out?"

HARRY: "Because we all know you're the gentleman in this relationship and I'm the cute awesome lady."

LOUIS: "Harry, ew. Babe, stop comparing us to a straight couple!" (laughs, then turns back to camera, serious) "I'm kidding by the way, guys! Don't get offended if you're straight. I love you all very much!"

HARRY: "Louis, stop being cheesy and go on."

LOUIS: "Right, so, for now we're 1 - 1. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win..." (makes a surprised face) "Wait! Why did I give you pontuation for what you thought of me?"