layout

1. intro, where it goes back to their first video, september -- called themselves larrystylinson bc it was their ship name and they were best friends who liked joking about getting together sooner or later; harry was 16 and louis was 18.

2. jumps into december first of 2014, louis's 22 soon to be 23 and harry's 20. they tell their 3 050 300 fans that they're going to do a celebration month, for hitting 3 million, in which it consists of them doing weird videos, challenges and creating other challenges. it's going to be every tuesday and friday -- 9 total. 

3. they do the boyfriend tag because they've been dating for exactly for 3 years and they want to celebrate that. (2nd december)

4. they do the whispering challenge. (5th december)

5. they do a special video, with the presents they bought for each other and for their friends (they don't like showing things about their family in their videos) and wrapping them blindfolded. (9th december)

6. they do the yoga challenge. (12th december)

7. they do the 7 second challenge. (16th december)

8. they do the guess what's in my mouth challenge. (19th december)

9. they do the photobooth challenge (23rd december)

10. they vlog louis's birthday and christmas. (26th december)

11. they reenact manips and fanart. (30th december)

12. special one where they do the what's in my hand challenge and louis proposes. (31st december)

Here's the layout of the story. I'm sorry to finish it this way, but at least it has a end.