Here we go again.

"Who?" Eric asked.

"Taylor." JT smiled.

Leo turned his whole body around to face JT.

"Taylor? What you want with Taylor?"  Leo muttered.

"I was partners with Pillar Hawkins and she told me that Taylor was feeling me back in middle school."

"Okay? That was in middle school. What makes you think she likes you now?" I scoffed.

"You're right. I don't know. Imma find out later today" He smiled.

"I dunno man. Taylor's different from all the other females you've messed with." Leo said.

"That's good. Cause I like different" JT smiled as he left the locker room.

———————————————

"Man just tell her you like her" I whispered.

"What for? she already told me that she's feelin' JT" He whispered back.

Leo's liked Taylor since middle school. He always got friendzoned. I just think it's because he never told her how he felt. I've known Leo for a long time and he always keeps his shit to himself.

"You never know. She might feel the same way."

"Who might feel the same way Mr. Lexington?" A obnoxious voice chimed in.

"Mr.Pixly. We were just talking about... a girl." I smiled.

"Yep." Leo nodded.

"Oh? What about this girl?" He chuckled.

"Uh—"

"I mean, this young lady must be special for you both to be interrupting class."

"Well Leo here was talking about how much he loves Sofia the first and how he hopes that she feels the same way that he does about the show." I smiled at Mr.Pixly

Everybody in class started chuckling.

Leo nodded and went along with the story. I said Sofia the first because one time I came over to help him babysit his sister and all we would watch is Sofia the first. That show low key snaps not gonna lie.

"It's true. Clover is the best character on that show, just had to put that out there." Leo smiled.

"I know all about that show, my niece watches it. I didn't know you were such a fan Mr. Fletcher. Let's carry on with class shall we?"

We both nodded.

After spending 50 minutes in that class, it was time for forensics. My favorite class this year. As I walk to my class I see Amiyah at her locker. I walked over to her locker.

"What's going on Amiyah" I asked.

She turned around and stared at me with a blank stare on her face. I didn't know if she was tired or day dreaming.

"Amiyah?"

"Uh, yeah sorry. I'm good how about you?" She snapped out of her trance.

I wanted to hangout with her, only her. Every time we hangout it's with the rest of the crew. I want know her little more.

"Yea I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to get some food after school" I smiled.

"Oh. I don't know.... I'll see what I got going on cause I have plans after school." She smiled at me.

Of course she has plans after school. She seems like the busy type. I'm hungry as fuck and I do want to get some food after school. I'll ask Leo if he wanna go with me.

"Alright, that's cool. Maybe next time." I turned around and walked to my psych class.

As I walked to my class I texted Leo if they wanted to get some food after school.

He called me 2 secs later and told me that Eric saw the text. If Eric saw it he's about to make it into a whole get together.

Great.

——————————————-