I pulled Cancer closer to me and mumbled sweet things to her in attempt to make her relax and eventually fall asleep.

The next morning we were awoken by the sound of... A siren? I don't know what it was but it was loud and annoying.

I opened my eyes immediately, the first thing I saw was Cancer. She was sitting as she covered her ears and frowned. She looked very cute but right now wasn't the time to admire my girlfriend. I turned to my other side and looked at the clock that sat on my nightstand.

"five a.m? What the hell?" I muttered.

Cancer and I were wearing our pajamas as we exited my room. Everyone else was standing outside their rooms covering their ears as well. Everyone was wearing their nightwear.

Aries, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Gemini and Leo were screaming but it all sounded like nonsense.

Two minutes later the siren stopped.

Aries was the first to say something, "ok, what the hell was that!"

Her question was answered when we heard Belle speaking through the speakers. "good morning zodiacs! Today's task starts in thirty minutes so go put on your armors!"

"what about us? We got scared shitless with that annoying sound for nothing?" Scorpio crossed his arms over his naked chest. Leo and Capricorn were also shirtless. Was that a normal villain thing to do?

"you'll need your armors too Scorpio. All of you will be participating," I immediately turned to Sagittarius and Capricorn. They had a clue about this task. Their eyes were wide as they understood how it all connected.

Now I wished we had won the task.

We were now back in Cinderella's castle. Some parents were looking very worried. Not all of them, just a few,like jasmine, Aladdin, rapunzel, Flynn and Tiana. This made me worry.

Maleficent was also here. With her magic, the whole room would change for our task. You're probably confused about how it works but so am I...

"alright... This will work differently. You don't have to complete the task with your partner. You can choose. For the first challenge, we'll need you Leo," Belle gave Leo a reassuring smile. He walked up to her with a nervous smile. He also knew the clue, which was why he was so nervous.

Maleficent walked up to them and started mumbling stuff that I couldn't hear. I took the time to look around the room. It was empty. Both the wall and the floor were white. All except for one wall. It was transparent.
The ceiling wasn't high. I could easily touch it if I stretched. I wondered what Cinderella had this room for.

"everybody out of the room. You'll see from outside," maleficent waved us off with her hand. She was the last one to exit the room, as Leo stood in the middle of the room, looking terrified.

"whats wrong with him? What did you do to him?" Aquarius asked maleficent.

"wait and see,"

With the snap of her fingers something unexpected happened. The floor below Leo dissappeared? No! It just deepened! The hole was quickly being filled to the top with water, but here was the real problem. Leo was struggling to stay  floating. He was moving around frantically as he gasped for air.

"what the hell! He's gonna die! He can't swim!" Aquarius tried to run to the door in attempt to help her boyfriend but she was stopped by maleficent.

"only the six zodiacs can help him,"

"thats easy! We can all swim! I'll go!" Taurus yelled. We were all freaking out. If we didn't hurry up Leo would die.

"the longer you take, the more piranhas appear,"