Disclaimer and author's note

I do not own any of J.K. Rowling's characters or anything related to Harry Potter, no matter wether it's in the books or in the movies, but I'm pretty sure you already know about that. As an author's note, I would like to mention the fact that I will write my fanfiction based on the books and the movies, including a particular deleted scene in the movies (no worries, I'll explain). Also, the characters may slightly differ from J.K. Rowling's original intention, because the original Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger are not that «shippable» in my opinion. Don't worry, I won't do gigantic changes to any character, but you will see Draco Malfoy's good side more. The deleted scene I was talking about is at the moment when Voldemort is at Hogwarts close to the end of the war and is doing his speech. In said scene, that is a real deleted scene, after Draco decides to get to the dark side, he ends up changing his decision at the last second after seing that Harry is actually alive and trew him his wand (basically saving Harry's life, or at least helping him out). I decided to take in account this scene in my fanfiction, because I consider it as an important scene that adds spice to Draco's character and describes who he really is in my opinion. If you type in the Youtube search bar something like «Harry Potter scenes that should not have been cut», you will definitely fall on a video featuring this scene. Bryan Seeker made a video with this title where he talks about this scene. The Draco from this scene is the way I see Draco most of the time. So yup. That's all for the disclaimer and author's note.