"The question is what is Legion trying to tell us? What is 7777 supposed to mean?" General Mason questions.

"I mean, what we do know is that Legion has been getting our messages. He knows what's on the table."  Williams states.

"And he doesn't want whatever's on the table." I remark. "If he did, he would have reached out along time ago and not just with some repetitive numerical pattern."

All eyes were now glued on me.

"Alpha..." Councilwoman Payton starts. "This may not be much, but it's the most we've ever received from Legion in years. I think everyone in this room, even you, wants to find him and welcome him home before the public realizes that Legion has severed relations with pack 101 and the rest of the United pack's of Elefthería."

"She's right," Mason chimes in. "I mean how long will the civilians continue to believe a new contrived story of Legion's absence every year? Many are growing suspicious. If they realize that the Blade twins are no longer in contact with each other, this will divide our union with other pack's and the general public in Elefthería square."

"You and Legion symbolize a lot for the world. This would break so many spirits." Councilman Ben speaks out.

I think critically to myself in silence before I met the eyes of everyone in the room.

"I'll send out another search team for my brother," I say causing some cheers to travel throughout the room. "but this is the last search, after this I'm suspending the search teams forever and the ball will be in Legion's court."

━━༻❁༺━━

The ringing of my phone with constant updates to my schedule later this evening could be heard throughout my office.

    Yet my current focus drowned out the noise.

  Lately, my body has endured a turmoil of stress due to my increase in training hours and increase in public appearances.

    I knew today I wouldn't be able to bear it if I didn't have some sort of distraction to my demanding schedule.

     As thankful as I felt to harbor such a formidable role in a fresh society, I felt utterly bound to the ropes of my title. It was a horrific blessing...but that girl...Brielle. Just those first few moments with her caused this thriving energy to fuel my stoic soul...for the first time in years.

   I was curious about this reporter and her motives here with me...but that was not all I was curious about...

"Alec," I called for one of my guards. "send for Brielle, Brielle Winters..."

   So I awaited and awaited and my eyes clouded at the thoughts of what my day would be like later this evening.

Then...there she was.

   She had this odd charisma about her, and her brown eyes could tell a story. She clutched a note book in her hand...her eyes now narrowed.

She opens her mouth. "Alpha, The last we spoke you told me that our interviews wouldn't start until—"

"Ms. Winters," I started off. "We're going on a trip..."

    The pencil she was patting against her leg fell to floor, and her eyes had this almost shameful interest. The suppressed excitement  in her voice was clear. "W-We?"

    I nodded my head walking closer to the girl. "You wanted to know about the realms of my world...Well, I'm not just gonna tell you...."

   I nudge my head to the back doors of my office before walking over and opening the doors. I walked through the exit with her following behind. We enter a concealed hallway and she follows close behind me.

   I opened the double doors of the pack's garage  revealing a huge flying car model 23.14.

I turned around to meet her dazed face and smiled.

"I'm gonna show you."

To be continued...

──────────── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ─────────────
Hey, lovelies! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Just wanted to let you all know that updates to LEGEND will occur every Friday. <3

  © All Rights Reserved (victoriapinkglitter)