She never thought ever that her wedding life will be this. She always dreamt to be loved by her husband. She always dreamt of having a beautiful and happy wedding life.
But now she was crying with her dreams flowing through her eyes in the form of tears.

"And look here I am! A total new Miral who instead of doing makeup keep herself busy in house chores to kill time and inspite of seeing dreams, cried and cries and put herself to sleep, crying."
She said to herself with a sad smile.

"Aah!!"
Suddenly the felt that I pain in her foot.
She strected her foot in front of her and saw blood doing from the middle finger's nail.

A look of hate plastered on her face.

"I wish Zarar that you pay back!! Allah will make you pay back. I have my firm faith on him."
She wiped her face and stood up.

She made her way towards bed limping and took first aid kit from side table 's drawer.

She wiped blood and applied a little plaster on her wound.

She stood up and started tieing her clothes.

It was afternoon when she was done with setting her wardrobe again.

She sighed and gave a smile to her work and went downstairs to have her breakfast.

__________

Miral was sitting on bed with her legs stretched out and her back leaning against headboard and was playing game on her phone when she heard door opening and didn't bother to look up.

Zarar came towards bed and threw his coat on bed and made his way towards his cupboard.

Just when he opened his cupboard his blood again boiled looking at her clothes all set there but he was too tired to shout at her now so he took his night suit and went to take bath.

He came out after taking a detailed shower with water dripping from his hair.

He combed his hair roughly and threw towel on sofa and moved towards bed.

His eyes widened looking at Miral, who was sleeping peacefully in the centre of bed and there was no space on bed for him to lie.

"This girl...!!!"
Anger again started taking control over him.

He looked here and there and smirked when his eyes landed on jar filled with water.

He took jar and poured water directly at her face.

"Who's there?? Who's There??"
She sat up screaming.

Zarar controlled his laugh at her reaction.

"What..the hell is this!!"
She said gritting her teeth as soon as she saw Zarar standing there with jar filled with water.

"Get out of my bed!!"
He said sternly.

"You!! You woke me up just to say this??"
She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I want to sleep get off now!!"
He said annoyingly.

"Want to sleep?"

"Yeah!! Normal people sleep at this hour usually I don't know about you."
He said again turning her on.

"Excuse me!! I was sleeping. It were you who woke me up like idiots."
She said taking steps towards her.

Her shirt was sticking to her shoulders and neck because of being wet but she was unaware.
Her duppata was hanging on her shoulder carelessly.

"I am telling you stop these tantrums of yours."

"I won't.. "
She folded her arms on her chest.