IM NOT GAY~jamilton

3rd person pov

"Fuck you Jefferson."

"The Feeling is mutual hamilshit."

Everyone's peaceful had morning Had been interrupted when the two secretaries started a verbal argument at a conference meeting. It had gotten to the point where Washington had to intervene because Hamilton looked ready to kill the man in the magenta.

"Boys in my office now!"

Hamilton stormed out of the conference room almost as dramatically as Rachel. (glee reference)

Thomas took a little longer wanting to arrive later than Hamilton. Smirking as he walked into his boss's office.

Thomas Jefferson secretly loved Hamilton. Nobody else knew except his best friend James Madison. Thomas had actually been in love with Alexander for years. Thomas loved everything about Alexander his perfect smile, his messy bun that he would throw his hair into on lazy days. But what Thomas had fallen in love with more than anything was his personality Thomas was beyond impressed at Hamilton's ambition the way he made his voice heard. The way he made his way into the society. Thomas could never understand that simply because he had everything handed to him on a Silver Platter and Alexander knew this.

Hamilton on the other hand he hated Thomas Jefferson with a passion. The way everyone adored him, the way every time he walked into a room all eyes are on him. Hamilton wanted to beat Jefferson so badly ever since Jefferson beat Hamilton for class president three years in a row in high school ever since sophomore year ever since they were 15. Hamilton wanted to beat Jefferson finally and take his job more than anything but as time goes on it seems like it's never going to happen. Hamilton knew deep down that he missed their friendship in middle school and halfway through high school. They were unstoppable. Even though he had an amazing group of friends, nobody understood him like Jefferson did. He knew that he also had some messed up feelings towards Jefferson feelings that he made sure to ignore. Jefferson was a drug to Hamilton if he wasn't careful he would get addicted like he was when he was 15. when Hamilton was 15 he knew he loved Jefferson so he decided to distance himself in fear of Jefferson finding out. Jefferson asked why, but Alexander could not bring himself to tell him. It was better that he didn't know.

George Washington went into his office with a serious look on his face.  they sat in silence with George glaring at both of them somehow.

"Boys I know me and everyone else is sick of you two bickering. I know I am, you two look extremely childish doing this repeatedly and it's getting old fast. The next time this happens I will have to suspend you both from work."

Jefferson smiled to himself because he honestly didn't care he knew that Hamilton did though.

"But Sir you can't do! that I have so much work to do!" Alex said.

"Well then you better figure out something because I will not continue to deal with these pointless fights."

"Sir, it's not my fault that this asshole can't see anyone's point of view but his own."

"Yeah well at least I don't constantly suck up yo my boss to get a promotion."

"Well it's true I would be a better Secretary of State than you could ever be."

"Yeah right" Jefferson spat at Hamilton.

Hamilton and Jefferson went back to bickering and Washington had enough.

GENTLEMEN Mr. Washington boomed.

"Figure this out by tomorrow or there will be consequences."

Washington went back to his conference meeting but Hamilton and Jefferson weren't done.