Chapter 11

I resigned and applied to my father's company as the General Manager. I'm happy mom and dad understand my situation. They accepted Eilly as there soon to be daughter in law. My older brother Terence also send his regards, he is still traveling around the world because he is a famous painter and musician.

I also ask permission to Eilly's parents that I wanna marry there daughter. I'm so thankful that they gave there blessing and trusted me to take care of there daughter.

After months of treatment and medication, the doctor gave us a good news.. Eilly is free from cancer.

Now, Eilly is living with me in my condo unit. She is also planning on enrolling next year so that she can graduate soon.

"Sweetie wake up !! Argg....wake up already !! I said wake up Austin Mathews !! Your going to be late !! " Really ? I'm lying down while she is on top of me shaking my shoulders.. who else cannot open his eyes when  your fiancée's voice is very loud.

"Baby.. I have to sleep, I'm still tired because of your wild performance last night." I peeked on her expression, gosh ! now she is angry .

"How dare you ! I never allowed you to touch me in my private parts and now your saying that we have a wild..wild sex ?!"  she get off me. Seating beside me while pouting and crossing her arms.

I can't wait to be with her everyday.. Since she moved her, I learned a lot of new things from her like she is a bit messy, her things are everywhere.. even her undies. God ! and she don't know how to cook but she knows to wash the clothes. I'm impressed.

"Come on ! I'm so sorry honey, it was just a joke ! " I hugged her from the back but she resisted it.

"Get off me " she calmly said.

"So your angry ?!" I asked her, I let go of my hands.

"No I'm not !" that's her alright ! when she's angry, she begins by being calm and then I'll tease her and there she will explode.

" Yes you are Ms. Cullin !!" I raised my voice, I also stood up to keep my pressure.. and for my acting to be effective.

I looked at her with fake anger while my fiancée is about to explode.. she stood up and placed her hands on her waist. Her she goes !!!

" I hate you Mathews !! how dare you raise a voice at me while I waked you up properly !! now tell me, is it my fault that we are arguing now ?! " I clinched my fist and acted that I'm about to punch her.. I went up the bed and acted to punch her. .

" Austin.. I .." I roughly grab her waist and bended her to a dancing position while our face is inches away... she closed her eyes maybe because she thought that I'm going to punch her..

Never in a million times that I will lay a hand on her.. my hands for her is just for affection and love.. its okey for me if she will punch me or anything but me ? never.. I will not hurt her I will just kill her... kill her with my love.

Back to the scene.. well I just kissed her passionately.. maybe its our first time to kiss like that.. I wanted it to be in our wedding day but I can resist my wife's charm and beauty.

When her eyes opened.. I kissed her nose.

" Honey I'm sorry I was just teasing you.. that's all."

"I..I thought you will punch me.." j saw fear in her eyes..

" Eilly, remember this.. I will never hurt you.. especially physical, I will never to a mad hands on you.. coz I love you" she smiled and hugged me.

"Then I can't wait to marry you Mathews.. "