Chapter 3

I was walking by the hallway when I heard people cheering. I didn't gave the chance to bother since I'm busy and I have to go to the library.

"Eilly ! Eilly ! Eilly !!! " the echoes of the people's voices are still playing in my head.. Who is that Eilly..

I was about to turn to the library when..

"Sure do dude, she is new and sizzling hot ! " a bunch of students talked about when I passed by.

A few minutes I don't know why but my feet are leading me to the echoes and made me wonder that why am I doing this.

When I reached the gymnasium, I  saw the university team playing, actually a friendly game against one another but what captivated my eyes is when I saw a girl playing.. running with the ball and about to pass it to her team I guess.

"Eilly !!!! Go go go !!! " The crowd was cheering for her. I went closer so that I can see the game.

"Your so good, Eilly !! keep it up girl ! " one cheerleader shouted, so I went to her.

"Excuse me.." I approached.

"Oh my god ! Austin Mathews is talking to me.." she whispered to the one near her.

"Oh my !!! Go get him girl, its your chance.." the other girl whispered.

"Ye..yes ? " she looked a but flirty and shy but who cares..

"Well I wanna ask.. who is she ?" I pointed the girl that is still seriously playing.

"Oh !! well she is Eilly Cullen, actually daughter of Mrs. Cullen one of the board members of this university.." Oh ! that's why it makes sense, that's why she entered after the preliminary.. coincidence .

" And what else ?"

"Hmm well, she is the cheer captain.. the new president of the sports club and also a officer of the supreme student counsel.." Wow ! she's tough ! and very competitive..

"Ah Austin.." the girl called my attention so I looked at her..

"Yes ?" but I turned when I heard the crowd went wild..

The girl, I mean Eilly shouted 3 points.. wow ! she's really good.

I started enjoying the game, but suddenly she cheering squad that is in my right side.. and yes the company of the girl I ask that is beside me.. seemed went wild that they were pushing one other, the girl next to me lost her balance so I grab her shoulder.

Without malice, her face was inches away from me. She grabbed tightly at my arms and she was about to close my eyes when..

"Ouch !" I shouted as the ball hit my head, damn that hurt.. I helped her up and then I held my head, ouch ! f*ck ! it hurts so bad.

I turned to the court. I saw Eilly, angrily exited the court so I hurriedly went down.

I managed to catch up with her at the girls locker.

"What's wrong with you !.you did it on purpose !!"

"Well excuse me Mr. ! i didn't so get out of my way !! " she was about to open the door but I shut it out.

"Oh no no ! I'm not allowing you, you hit my head and f*ck it hurts so bad, your not getting out of this case.. you'll pay for this" I grinned and dragged her.

"Hey ! wait ! were are we going ! you ! you ! Mister !! " she heavily protested.

She keeps on getting her hand off but I gripped it so that she cannot get away.

"Were are we going I say !! this is kidnapping ! I'll arrest you" I let go of her hand.

"Okey ! go scram ! tell everyone that I kidnapped you, let's see if who will believe you, while I will go to the office and ask for a complain that you Eilly Cullen hit me on purpose, I have almost all students as my witness.. now who do you think will win ? ae ?" I evilly grinned. she looked very furious and angry.

"Fine ! where are you taking me ?" I tapped her head.

"Now that's my girl.."