Chapter 10

Its been 3 months since that accident, I prayed to God that we can find her a donor. I'm very thankful and blessed that her older sister Eiren, matched with hers. Just a month ago the operation took place.. it was a success, but she is still in coma, many tests and treatments undergone.. her head was healed and her cancer cells wasn't multiplying anymore because the source was cured, they said because of the transplant and others believe many strong medicine killed it.. but I believe it was a miracle..

I prayed to God for only one miracle in my life. and it is for her leukemia to be gone.. Thank you Lord because you granted it..I was wrong before because I thought he left me but it was me who left him, and I was sincerely sorry for that... now, I returned to him.. I always go to the church, I owe it to Eilly because she was the one who taught me that God is our life.. our hope and our faith.

I stopped going to school so that I can spend time to take care of Eilly. Her parents are still far away for work. I promised them, without any help from them I will take care of her so I'm working now in a telecommunication company. My parents don't know any of this besides we don't have any communication.

I also sell my shares, personal properties and my car to Jake from our business. Half of it, I kept it on a bank and the rest was for Eilly's medication.

I'm at the hospital right now. Yesterday I bought her pancakes with blueberry syrup and now is chocolate waffles.

"Hey Eilly, let's eat.. you know.. I miss you, without your voice I'm empty but at least I can still hold you..hug you and kiss you like this.. Hope you can wake up soon.. I'll wait for you.."

I sat beside Eilly, yeah! this food is for her but I'm the one who is eating it.. hmm

The door suddenly open, I turned and saw Jake and my friends from college.. bringing a cake..

They sang Happy birthday.. oh my god ! I forgot !

"Happy birthday man ! Gosh look at you ! you look old ! working so hard !! " Jake said. I stand and tapped them.

"Yeah ! who would say that the man with a hard soul will be this hardworking just to sustain her girlfriend's medication.. Dude ! I cant believe that I'm worshipping you !"

"Thanks guys ! I can't be as happy as this without Eilly in my life.. anyway let's eat." We silently celebrated on my 24th birthday.

The day went good reminiscing the old times, sharing laughter with my old buddies. They decided to go home while I clean the left over.

"A..Austin.." a soft shaking voice surprised me from my back, I turned and saw Eilly smiling at me.

"Eilly ? Eilly !" I dropped the container and rushed to her side and hugged her lightly.

"Oh Eilly, I thought you will leave me.." I felt tears surrounding our emotions.

"I tried my best, I heard you everyday baby.. I'm sorry.." I just hug her

" Eilly what matter now is that you already woke up.. and I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you.. only you.. I have lots of things to share to you..."

She wiped my tears and she noticed something.

"What..what is this ring?"

She noticed the ring that she is wearing.. it was a simple diamond ring.

"That night.. I was about to propose to you but things didn't went out well.."

"Yes I know, she told me."

"She ?"

"Yeah, my sister Eriss.. she died a year ago.. she never left me while I was asleep... she told everything coz she was with me.. all the time.." I was shocked.

" Wait ! Is she your twin sister ? same face as you but has a shorter hair ? "

"Well yeah ! how did you know ?" I gulped and felt creepy, but I must thank her she told me everything I need to know and besides.. i must thank her for guiding and following Eilly up while I'm gone.. Thanks Eriss.

" Why ? what's the matter ?" I looked at her.

"Nothing.. I just thank god and your sister that they gave me another chance to be with you and Eilly you can never say no because your wearing the ring, a sign of my love and sincerity and lastly you are marrying me" she just smiled and grabbed my nap.

" Yes, its my honor to be your wife.. I love you.."

"I love you too " She kissed me.. and that's all I can say.. the best birthday gift ever..