Note from the Author

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who read my first book that I released earlier this year. When I first published it I wanted to reach 1000 reads before the release of this book and I am happy to say that I reached that goal thanks to you guys. This book is a compilation of three stories that I have written to fill the gap while you wait for the release of the second part of my ongoing story which will be published some time in 2015, but I'm still working on it to make it the absolute best it can be. I have dedicated each of the stories to someone who I have become great friends with on Wattpad and I am more than happy that I have met them, but if we are friends and you don't see your name in the dedications... I still thank that you are all awesome and I am very grateful that you have either followed, voted or commented. I love writing for you guys and I am looking forward to writing more.

Now sit back, relax and enjoy the stories of the people you never met before who were also trapped inside that floating castle in the sky. One is a girl who is lost and afraid, one is a man who starts to question the world around him and the other is a boy who has been ripped from the world he had fallen in love with.

I hope that you enjoy these stories and please feel free to let me know what you think. I would like to say however that one or two of the stories may be given additions in the future if I think of any better ways to tell the story.

HAPPY READING!!!!

Mortus