Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?" Sahil asked directly and she seemed nervous looking here and there.

"You're going somewhere as well." She pointed out still not looking at him but he continued staring at her for an answer to his question.

Greta came and stood beside her offering a smile to both of them. Aditya returned the smile but Sahil surely didn't as he busy looking at Srishti and making her more nervous.

"Where are you going with her?" This time the question was directed at Greta who looked at Srishti. She pleaded through her eyes to not answer him and this was noticed by Sahil.

Before he could question them any further Srishti looked at him with determination shining in her eyes.

"Mr. Malhotra, I'm not answerable to you just as you are not as well. What I do and where I go should be none of your concern. Please don't interfere in my life because I surely don't." She said confidently and Aditya had a proud look on his face at the way she handled the situation.

Greta was smiling as well because in these months as she had come to know about the truth from Srishti, she had been proud of her for being and standing so strong.

But Sahil wasn't too happy with her mini speech. Infact his eyes went hard as he gave a sharp look to her.

"I am least interested in your life, Srishti. I don't care where you go or what you do but that was until you carried my child. Right now you are carrying my child and I don't want anything to happen to him/her." He said harshly and unwantedly tears gathered in her eyes.

She blinked several times and looked away cursing her hormones for the stupid tears.

"I'm here."

The four of them turned and saw a girl wearing a black dress that reached till her mid thigh. Srishti looked at her with disgust as her breasts were nearly falling out and her face could've had a competition with the makeup kit itself.

"Who are you?" Aditya was the first one to ask and the girl sauntered towards them with arrogance. She linked her arms with Sahil and gave them a smirk.

"His date for tonight." The smugness in her voice was noticed by everyone. Sahil pushed her hand away and shook his head at Rohit's stupidity.

"Who the fuck let you in?" Sahil asked in an icy tone and she looked taken aback but quickly composed herself.

"Your guard allowed me in after I told him you called me here." She said proudly but her doom was near.

"Get out." He ordered the next minute and everyone except Aditya looked at Sahil with shock written over their faces.

"What?" The girl asked as if she couldn't believe he was throwing her out. Srishti looked at Sahil and then at Aditya who didn't seem much interested in the drama.

"I said get out and don't make me repeat it again." He warned and the next second she pursed her lips to stop the tears, running out of there.

Sahil took out his phone and dialed Rohit's number. Srishti sighed knowing he was going to threaten Rohit again. She gestured Greta to get going and as they took a step to leave, Sahil saw it and said,

"Wait!"

Despite everything her feet stopped at his command and she hated it.

"You are not leaving until you tell me where you are going." He demanded and Srishti gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Fine then! You and I will stay back because I'm not telling you until you tell me about where you are going." She said angrily and crossed her hands. A chuckle left Aditya's lips but he immediately zipped his mouth when she glared at him.

"Who are you to question me?" He asked and she looked taken aback by his question.

"You have no right to question me, Srishti. And since you are pregnant with my child I have the right to know where you are going." The coldness in his tone made her shiver and a lone tear escaped her eye which she immediately wiped but he had noticed it.

"Sahil, that's enough! You can't talk to her like that when all she needs at this stage is love and care. If you cannot give her that then you have absolutely no right to even talk to her." Aditya interfered when he saw Srishti's face.

"And if you're so worried about your child then quit going to this party and let's go with where she's going." He offered and Srishti looked at Aditya who was now glaring at Sahil.

Sahil glanced at Aditya and then at Srishti who was staring at Aditya with a smile on her lips.

"If that is what you wish for then let's go." He said with finality in his voice and Srishti looked at him with shock.

I would like to clear few points.
↳ Sahil isn't jealous of Srishti and Aditya's relation but insecure that he'll lose his only friend.
↳ This story may not be that dark but it isn't that typical rom-com even.