Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter fifty-four

"You need to take her away for some hours, and distract her so that I can plan my surprise here." He said and Zevah looked confused. She thought he would ask her about Srishti's likes, dislikes and all that but he did nothing that sort of.

"Also don't take her to the orphanage. Take her somewhere else." He added and on getting no reply from her, he looked at Aditya who only shrugged.

Annoyed, he clicked his fingers infront of her face, bringing her out of her trance.

"I hope I don't need to repeat myself." Sahil said in a pissed tone and Zevah rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. But what are you planning? Atleast let us know." She was curious but he wasn't going to let her know. He only gave her a smirk and she scoffed.

Aditya was enjoying the show until Sahil asked him to accompany them ladies.

"What the hell! Why should I go with them? No, I'll stay here and help you." He said stubbornly and crossed his hands. Sahil curled his fists and was ready to punch him but they heard Srishti's voice.

Sahil froze as he sensed her behind him but didn't turn around.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked looking at Zevah in particular. Zevah immediately glared at Sahil and walked towards Srishti.

"I was getting done with what was left incomplete earlier. Warning your husband to stay away from you." She spoke with such hatred that Sahil and Aditya believed her words as well.

"Now let's leave." Zevah said and Srishti frowned.

"What? Where?"

"Srishti, I know you want to be away from here but it's only because of Ayaansh you are hesitating. Trust me, he'll be fine for a few hours. Till then, Aditya and I can take you somewhere where you can spend a little time with yourself." She said softly and even though Sahil knew she was saying all of this to take her away, every word she spoke was like an arrow piercing his heart.

Srishti looked hesitant as she fidgeted with her hands. It was true she wanted to get away from this place or rather the man who right now didn't even have the courage to look at her but she was still skeptical about Ayaansh.

After she had left him that night, she didn't have the heart to do it again even though it was only for a few hours.

"Stop thinking too much, Srishti. Ayaansh will be fine, infact he'll be getting more time to spend with his Dadda who is at home today. So don't worry and let's go." Aditya chipped in, assuring her and she looked at him.

Aditya blinked his eyes and she slowly nodded, biting her lower lip causing Zevah to gasp dramatically.

"You are my bestfriend. Not his. Stop stealing her away." She narrowed her eyes at Aditya, pulling Srishti close to her whereas he only smirked in response.

Srishti chuckled seeing the duo and it made Sahil feel all the more guilty. He couldn't do that even if he tried, make her laugh.

"Okay, let's go then."

────────