Epilogue

Epilogue

"What are we doing now?" Srishti asked in a bored tone. She knew something childish was going to come her way and she didn't have to wait for long as Aditya yelled, "Let's play dumb charades."

"Seriously?" She gave him a look and he nodded eagerly. In times like these, she wished she could slap Aditya left and right. It was fucking one at night and this guy wanted to play games. Figures, why Sahil called ignored him most of the time.

Zevah yawned. "I'm sleepy, Aditya." She said as her eyes were drooping and he was immediately concerned.

"I'll take you to our room, let's go." He stood up and Srishti could only stare at them in disbelief. Why was she here then?

Shaking her head, and mumbling something under her breath, she got up when she felt his presence behind her. She whirled around and cast him an accusatory glance.

"Where were you?" Sahil smirked at her angry face. "You know where was I." She huffed knowing exactly where and what he was doing.

"What's got you so annoyed?" He questioned when she kept frowning. "Your best friend." She snapped and he blinked. Aditya? What did he do now?

"He woke me up because he said Zevah wanted to play games and now, they both are sleeping." She was pissed because sleep was far away from her eyes. What the hell was she supposed to do?

Sahil sighed, "Let's go to the terrace." He suggested and her eyes lit up. She stood up and he stretched his hand out to her. She placed hers in his, however, just as they took a step towards the stairs, a voice called out.

"Mumma"

Sahil froze as Srishti's eyes narrowed at him. She turned around and found her baby standing there, rubbing his eyes cutely. She went upto him and picked him up in her arms.

"What happened, Ayaan?" She questioned as he quickly hid his face in her neck, hands around her neck. Srishti caressed his back as she swayed slowly.

"Dadda left." He mumbled into her neck and her eyes immediately went on Sahil. He sighed knowing very well the reason as he went towards them.

Sahil gave a guilty look, "Sorry bud, I won't leave again, promise." He held out his pinky finger and Ayaansh grabbed it with his tiny palm.

Srishti smiled at their way of promising and shook her head. Sahil gave her a questioning look but she just smiled and said nothing. It was Sahil's way of promising and he did that only with Ayaansh. No one else.

"Let's go," Srishti said and Ayaansh looked at her. "Whele?" He was curious and his Mumma grinned at him.

"Terrace," She replied and he was excited all of a sudden. Just like his parents, Ayaansh Malhotra loved terraces. Sahil chuckled looking at their excited faces and followed them behind.

────────

While the trio spent some quality time on the terrace, downstairs, Zevah woke up from her sleep, feeling the urge to pee. She didn't wake Aditya knowing he was already tired and slowly got up from the bed.

After she did her business in the washroom, she stepped out to go back to the bed. Just when she was about to sit, she felt a gush of water between her legs. Zevah's eyes widened and her hand went on her belly.