1k Reads?!

Da fuck?!

*checks the number again* OMG!!! I actually have 1.2k reads?! And only at my tenth chapter?! What?!?!? My goodness thaaaaaannnnnnkkkkkkk you minna! Really appreciate the support.

*does happy dance*

Honestly I didn't think I'd reach this many reads so fast. Nani! Once again arigatou minna-san! I'll be sure to finish this book as fast as possible, just for you!

Remember to keep playing soccer! And also I hope you guys stay safe from the virus!

And also this whole thing about George Floyd is fucking bullshit! I mean how can someone do that to a person?! And all because of his skin colour? I thought racism was over but then I hear this! This is messed up bullcrap I tell ya!

BULLCRAP!

I hope you guys are as mad as I am cause this shit ain't right! It just isn't fucking right! And I need to stop cussing so much cause for all I know a child could be reading this. But this was just a way to relieve my anger on what happened.

I hope you support #blacklivesmatter cause I sure as heck do! We are all humans! No matter the skin colour or what, we are still the same! We all eat, we all sleep, we all have mistakes, we have ups and downs cause that's just a part of life and doing shit like this *waves arms around like a madwoman* just ain't right.

Okay now I'm done with my rant. That felt so good to let out.

Don't forget to vote and comment and possibly share this story with your friends minna!

See ya~!