Chapter One.

Today was like any other day for a certain girl with a unique of colour of blue and crytal clear eyes. Akari Takahashi, a girl from England who moved to Japan recently started attenting a school named Kiyosumi Academy and had mamaged to lead them to the Football Frontier National Tournament. Akari isn't like any other player or person. She kind yet could get harsh if threatened, she was witty and was a quick learner. She's disciplined, focused, neat and very authorative, which is the very reason she has caught the attention of many people. There was something about her aura, she gave off a mysterious vibe that drives on to great extent just unsolve the mystery within her.

Anyways, today was her day off at Kiyosumi and she decided to head over for the match that was against Inakuni Raimon and Minodouzan. It was quite suprising that the Inakuni Raimon was able to get a chance in the football frontier again after they were mercilessly defeated when the played against Seishou Academy.

But the blunette had to watch this match because she knew it was going to get quite interesting. She had found out that Zhao Jinyun, an old personal friend of her grandfathers was their coach and she knew that this man meant mischief. Although the man seemed quite harmless, he had his ways of getting under other teams, creating strategizes that only a few can decifer properly.

Akari was dressed in a black shirt, a light blue denim jacket, matching denim shorts and black hightopes. She entered the stadium, using her eleven license and immidiately went to find a seat. She found a couple of empty seats and sat down, totally unaware of two pairs of eyes glancing at her with curiousity.

"Hey Nosaka isn't that Takahashi Akari? The girl from Kiyosumi Academy?" Nishikage whispered to his friend, careful that the blunette doesn't hear.

"Yes that's her. She must be here to watch the match as well." Nosaka replied, his gaze lingered on her for much longer before averting them to the field.

It would be a lie of Nosaka said that the blunette had caught his attention. He found immensly interesting after watching her and her team during her first match here. It was a shock to everyone at how she was able to lead her team with such ease, considering she's from abroad. Not only did she had leadership skills but her own individual talent was astonishing. She have great speed, amazing flexiblity, perfect stamina and resistance that any of the opposing team could comprehend where was she gonna go next. He had honestly never met any girl like her before and planned to get to know her. He just needed to wait for the right moment.

The whistle blew and the match started. Akari had her eyes on Inakuni Raimon the whole time, wanting to see what crazy strategy that chubby had prepared for the opposing team. To her amusement she saw everyone playing defensively.

'He set them up? Haha you haven't stopped your mysterious ways Zhao Jinyun have you?' Akari thought and grinned at the field.

Akari already knew the tactic they were using and smiled. She never expected to see such a simple yet effective tactic used on this type of team, although it did make sense. Akari knew that Minodouzan, was a team known for the fierce and pressurising defense that made it hard for the opponent to find an opening.

Her smiled seemed to turned into slight giggles, watching as the Inakuni Raimon players getting frustrated at the unknown strategy. Unbestowed to her, she once again caught the attention of the two males behind her, making them raise their eyebrows in question. They wondered what made the girl laugh but once they saw that her gaze was one the field, they instantly knew that the blunette had already figured everything.

"Well isn't she fast at figuring things out." Nosaka smirked in amusement.

The game continued with Inakuni Raimon playing defensively until the first half ended. The pink haired male thought of this as an oppurtunity and called out to the bluenette who turned around around and stared at them in confused.