Chapter Four.

"Good job team! We continue like that we'll be able to reach the Football Frontier and win it!"

Everyone cheered as they all headed off to the changing rooms. As always Akari bid her teammates goodbye and was headed out only to find a silver haired male leaning against wall by the entrance. Akari raised a brow in confusion and walked up towards him.

"Um... hey but who are you?" Akari asked him.

The silver haired male turned his attention towards Akari and smiled at her, "I'm Haizaki Ryouhei, nice to meet you Akari-san."

"Haizaki Ryouhei? As in the 'Devil of the Field'?" Akari asked.

Haizaki smirked, showing her his teeth, "The one and only."

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" Akari asked.

"I came to see you, cutie." Haizaki winked at her making her blush.

"Me?"

"Yeah you. Everyone kept saying how great of a player you are and it was getting annoying." Haizaki grabbed a lock of her hair and brought it to his lips, " So I came to see you myself."

Akari's gaze went from his eyes to her hair was the inches away from his mouth. A grin made it's way to his lips as he let go of her hair and grabbed a hold of her hand.

"Oh? Boy no.4? How many hearts of guys have you captured Akari?" Luna spoke, clearly amused with every guy interested in her.

"At this point I don't know. I would say that Haizaki may be the last one but I have a feeling that there's more than meets the eyes." Akari mentally sighed, allowing Haizaki to drag her to where ever he was taking her.

Finally they reached the destination and to her suprise it was the Municipal General Hospital. Akari gave a questioning glance to the male but didn't say anything. Although her curiousity increased when the silver haired male squeezed her hand, almost as if it was an acting of reassurance. Haizaki reached a room and opened the door, revealing a girl with black hair tied in two pigtails and green eyes. She was in a hospital gown and her gaze towards the ground almost lifeless.

"Haizaki-san?" Akari asked, almost hesitantly.

Who was she? Was she a family member? A friend? Or maybe a lover? Wait she couldn't be his lover, if so he wouldn't be holding her hand like he was right now.

"Akari meet Miyano Akane, she's my childhood friend." Haizaki introduced.

"Hi there Miyano, it's nice to meet you." Akari smiled.

No response. The black haired girl just continued staring downwards, as if she was lost in her own world, confusing the hell out of the blunette.

"Don't mind it. She's always been like that ever since she came back from Ares no Tenbin." Haizaki snarled, venom was present in his voice as he said the last part of his sentence.

"What?"

"Ares no Tenbin is an advanced education programme that trains and nutures people from early childhood to when they come an adult. Akane was chosen for that programme but when she came back... she was-" Hiazaki couldn't even finish his sentence. He sent a glare to the window and fist clenched so tight, his knuckles turned white.

"Haizaki-kun." Akari placed her fingers on top of his knuckles, instantly calming him down.

He stared at her with his mouth slightly a gape, "Akari-san."

"I'm so sorry! You shouldn't have brought me here, great now you're remembering everything and-" Akari was cut short by the silver haired male's chuckle.