Chapter Six.

"Akari-san!!"

Akari smiled at the running ravenette who was approaching her. Today she was at Raimon because once again, she had a day off. She was dressed in a mint green one shoulder top with a black tank top inside which was tucked into a black skirt and mint green ballet shoes. Her hair was in a bun, with few curls falling off, making the blunette even more beautiful that she ever was. After finally reaching her, Asuto stopped in his tracks, a blush forming on his cheeks as he stared at her.

"Whoa... s-she l-looks so beautiful." Asuto thought.

"Asuto-kun? You okay buddy?" Akari waved her hand infront his face.

Asuto blinked snapping out of his train of thoughts, "Huh? Y-yeah! Yeah I'm fine."

The blunette blinked before giving him a closed eye smile, "That's good. So.." She looked around the campus, "...this is Raimon? It's pretty cool."

"Yeah! I had the same reaction when I first got here too. Let me give you a tour!"

The two of them wondered around the school with Asuto being a very funny tour guide. The blunette did receive many stares, espicallly from the guys and many glares from all the jealous girls. The last place for the tour was the soccer field and suprising enough everyone was already practising on the field.

"Minna-san! Look who paid us a visit!" Asuto called to his friends, Akari following close behind.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and their jaws dropped to the ground that it was certain that they couldn't pick them back up even if they wanted to. The Inakuni Raimon team of ten, stared the blue haired beauty, blushes started forming on the boy's cheeks while the girls shrank back, feeling a little bit over shadowed by her.

"T-that's Akari-san." Hiyori gulped.

"What is she doing here gosho?" Iwato saud quietly.

"Wow she looks... so cool." Mansaku said to himself, pulling his cap down to shield his blush.

"Huh? Are you guys okay?" Asuto asked his teammates confused but worried at the same time.

"We're fine Asuto but Akari... not to be rude or anything what are you doing here? Don't you have practise?" Minichari asked, walking towards the two.

"Oh me? I have a day off and decided why not come here? I wanted to see you guys practise." Akari answered with a small smile.

"Wait so you're spying on us?" Goujin asked confused.

"Oh no! I'm not sure we have match against each other.. wait hold up," Akari took out her phone and showed them the screenshot of the Football Frontier timetable, "Yeah we don't have a match against each other."

"Oh cool! That'd be awkward." Asuto laughed.

"Anyways I don't wanna delay you guys so carry on with your practise." Akari smiled at them, "I'll just sit somewhere and watch."

"Oh! You can come hang with us Akari-san! If  you want that is." Ootani offered while Mikado just looked at the her.

The blunette smiled at them, "Sure thing."

While the team was practising, Ootani and Anna took the time to get to know Akari. The three talked and instantly got along, they were happy to hear all about England from the blunette and they told her all about the old Raimon Eleven and how everything went there. They even planned a girls day out once the Football Frontier was over and of course they invited Norika. Soon it was time for Akari to go and she bid everyone goodbye before heading on home.

TimeSkip (The Match Between Raimon & Teikoku Academy).

Akari was in her usual seat with Nosaka and Nishikage. Although to the blunette's confusion and the ash blonde male's dismay and also confusion, Nosaka was acting a little bit.... touchy. He had his arm around the girl's shoulder which was a new one and obviously made the blue eyed girl blush and kept on rubbing his finger in a circle on Akari's exposed skin. The pink haired male was jealous. He couldn't get that moment that Akari shared with Haizaki out of his mind and he didn't like it one bit.