Chapter Five.

The first half was over with a score of 0-2 in Kidokawa's favour. Today's match was Seishou and Kidokawa, meaning that both former national champions, Gouenji Shuuya and Kidou Yuuto would be playing against each other, making it impossible for the blunette to possibly choose a side to cheer for. The most interesting part was that Kidou actually made Haizaki the goalkeeper.

And the silver haired male was not happy.

"If Haizaki keeps on playing like that, Seishou will lose." Nishikage said, all three of their gazes on Seishou's bench witness the fight between Kidou and Haizaki.

"No."

Nosaka and Nishikage turned to Akari, who had a look of thought of on her face before it turned into a grin, "Kidou knew something like this would happen, that's why he made him a goalkeeper."

"So he did it just for the sake of getting Haizaki angry?" Nosaka asked confused.

"No. What I mean is, for Seishou to win, they needed everyone to play as team and that includes Haizaki. But for a person who only trusts in his own individual tactics, he wouldn't do that so easily." Akari explained, "So he made him the goalkeeper for him to see it for himself, how strong Gouenji made the Kidokawa's offense be."

"And you just figured that out now?" Nishikage asked sweat dropping.

"No I knew it from the beginning, I just needed to be sure." Akari grinned again, causing Nosaka to burst out laughing.

"TWWWEEEAAATTT!!"

And with the whistle the second half began with Haizaki still as the goalkeeper.

"You can do this guys." Akari cheered in her head.

"Kidokawa picks up the first half with relentless attacks, all Seishou can do is try to defend!" The announcer said.

"I'm done." Haizaki said with a low voice, his left fist in his hand, gazing at Kidou who was blocking one of the Murdock triplets, with a look of hatred, "I will no longer play along with your pretend football!"

Haizaki charged forward and stole the ball from the captain of Kidokawa, a sadistic grin on his face as he continued running towards the opponents goal.

"This guy!"

"What are you doing Haizaki?!" Mizukamiya exclaimed.

"They took it away! Then we'll just have to get it back!" Haizaki kept charging forward.

"What is going on?! Haizaki Ryouhei, the goalkeeper, is going on the offensive!"

"Hey check it out! Did he really just throw the match away?" Yuuichiro asked, before shaking his head.

"Yeah well so much for the idea of playing as a team." Minichairi said.

"I had a feeling this kind of thing was gonna happen." Kozoumaru stated, earning a confused look from Asuto.

"This guy was never much of a team player to begin with, there's no way he'd sit quietly in the goal like that."

"That's true and now it looks like Haizaki is taking on all eleven players, all by himself." Asuto said.

With Akari, Nosaka and Nishikage, the blunette just sighed before pinching the bridge of her nose, "Oh Haizaki you just sit quietly for even one more minute could you."

Nosaka and Nishikage looked at her, gaining her attention. "Okay even you guys had to seee that coming right?"

"What are doing Haizaki?! Pass me the ball!" A boy with purple hair, exclaimed running closely behind the silver haired male.