Episode 7

I am sorry if my grammar wrong 😔.. i am sorry.. hope you enjoy this story...you can listen while read this story👆

Dad: y-yn... what are you doing here?!

You: ap-appa.. I miss you so much.☹️*hug him*

Dad: *hug back* i miss you too baby... I am sorry because leaving you alone beforehand ..

You: It's okay appa. I'm glad to see you back.Let me take you home.

Dad:* nervous face* You should go now.. before they're saw you...

You: appa... Wait! What do you mean it...i don't understand... who are you talking about?..

Suddenly a big muscular man came up to us.I was speechless seeing that person. Then that person dragged my father roughly. I was so angry to see him do that to my dad.

You:Hey, hey...Let him go ... he's my dad ..And who are you to do that to my father?

Man:*smirked to you* So, you're his daughter .I've been looking for you for a long time. I finally met you too.Now it's fun for me to work.

He suddenly grab your wrists and drag you somewhere...then jihoon punched that man on the face..he keeps punch him until he cannot get up.

You: jihoon.. it's enough. Let's go home...

Jihoon woke up after the guy hit it.Then, You see a man holding a gun and pointing it toward jihoon.You pulled jihoon, and then the missed shot hit my dad.I was shocked to see my dad bleeding and I ran to my dad.I saw the gunshot wound to my father's chest.I cried while holding my father's head on my shoulder.

You: jihoon...call the ambulance now!!

Jihoon nod and start to call ambulance.Many people gathered around me. They saw me hugging my father's body while crying loudly.Then,The ambulance came and picked up my father and I followed them in the ambulance.

You:Dad, hang on...Please don't go daddy ... hold on ... we are almost there.

Dad:My dear daughter,Don't worry about dad ..I'm fine ......Remember dad's message, don't ever leave your mom and sister ...Even if they never serve you well..I love you all ... this is all my fault.If i do my best for our company ... of course you all live well now.I'm sorry sweetie.Take care...

Suddenly, My dad closed his eyes and I called him but he didn't answer.Then the peremedic checked my father's heart ...Then he looked at me ... from there I knew my dad was dead.I cried so bad ..When we arrived at the hospital.....They picked up my dad ... and took him to the operating room.I waited at the door in the hope that my dad was safe.After 20 minutes of waiting ...The doctor came out of the room and said that my father was gone.I was dumbfounded when I heard the doctor say that ...I Cry mess while jihoon hug me ...He tried to reassure me while hugging me.....

Skip time
Y/N'S POV
On the day of the funeral, I and jungkook and others.I cried silently as I saw my father's grave in front of me.At that moment, jungkook's cellphone rang. He asked himself to answer the call and got out of there.I didn't care because I was so sad about my dad at the time ...After everything was over, I went home with jungkook with sadness....My pale face looks tired from crying.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
When I was driving a car.I stared at
y / n..her face looked puffy. Then we got home ...I opened the door and entered the house followed by y / n...
Suddenly,My phone is ringing ..I saw the call id was Lisa...I turned to y / n and looked back at my phone.Should I pick it up? Then I declined the call and headed towards the y / n located in the living room. Before I went to y / n .. I headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then head to the living room and bring water for her. I sat next to her and gave her water.... she took it and drank the water ..