Episode 1

I am sorry if my grammar wrong 😔.. i am sorry.. hope you enjoy this story...you can listen while read this story👆

Y/N POV
*Running*
You was running while crying... Suddenly you stop and you hug your knees and crying really hard...you don't care if people talk about you...

You:how could eomma do like this to me*sob*appa..i miss you...why you leave me... Please come back..i really need you...

Before I start....what happening to y/n is..her mom forced her to married with her friend son... And y/n told her mom that she have boyfriend and she really love him...but her mom doesn't care about that..she want her to marry with her friend son..no matter what...y/n said"why you never listen to me!!?..why you really hate me?! Why you really want me to marry him!!?..why eomma!!? Why y-"

Her mom cut.."it's because our company really bankrupt..and the way to solve this problem is ..you have to married his son..okay.."y/n was cannot believe what she heard from her mom said.."how could you do to me like this.. don't you know..how i feel..how i am supposed to break up with my boyfriend.. that I really love..i think I know why appa left you.. it's because he cannot hold the way you love be like this... you married him because of money..and when he doesn't have money..you ask him a divorce.. where are you,when he needs you eomma..why can't you-"*slap*. Y/n feel her cheeks really burned because the hit she get..mom"who are you huh.. talking to me like that!!! I am the one who's giving you birth !! And this what i got from you after carrying you 9 month... Can't you just do want i said!!! Look at your sister(Jennie)..she never talk to me like the way you speak..she always do what i want and how about you!!! Just one thing i want you to do.. isn't hard to do it...ok!!". after that y/n go out..she cannot take it anymore.."yah!!! Where are you going.. come back!!!" Yell at you.

PRESENT
Y/N POV
How could you do me like this appa .. where's the promise that we do.. why you just leave like that without saying goodbye to me..*crying* i hope you are here with me..i really miss you.. I don't know what to do...how i am supposed to be strong if eomma never treat better like she do to jennie...why eomma never listen to me..why...why..

Then you remember what you appa said to you before he divorce with you eomma..

FLASHBACKS

Appa:Y/n dear.. listen to me..if one-day i am not with you eomma anymore.. promise me that you always be strong no matter what she do to you okay..i need you to take care her for me...never leave her when she needs you.. understand?

You:appa..why you said like this.. are you gonna divorce eomma..appa please don't go.. what if i really need you... please don't go.... promise me that you not gonna leave me?*pinky promise finger*

Appa:i promise my dear..*do a pinky promise with you*

After that..on that night you father leave you.. after divorce your mom..when you wake up.. trying to search him.. and you can't find him..so you asked your mom.

You:eomma.. where's appa? Did you see him.. I can't find him this morning.. where he's go? Eomma..do you know where is appa? Eomma*shake her* eomma answer me?!... eomma why you just silent..say something..eomma..

Then your sister said something that make you speechless and want to cry.

Jennie:he already left last night and never come back here..so you don't need to worry.... just forget him.. he's not our family anymore..he and mom already divorce..so i don't care.. because he cannot give us money anymore.

You:how could you said like that to appa..he still your father..* turn to eomma* eomma is that true that you and appa are not together anymore.. eomma why you just silent.. says something.... where's appa!!?.. eomma*crying*