Episode 4

I am sorry if my grammar wrong 😔.. i am sorry.. hope you enjoy this story...you can listen while read this story☺

Jihoon drive to somewhere...then he stop the car...and i look at outside and saw a beautiful funfair..

You: waa~😍... seriously jihoon... you know i never go here...

Jihoon: you lie right? Seriously..

You: yah! You're thinking that i am lying to you...of course not..i am not lying okay.

Jihoon: then today was the best and  the most fun day for you.

You: yeah!! Now let's go out now...i wanna go try out everything in there.

Jihoon and you go out from the car and have your adventures with him. There are many things that you try... After trying all things ...the last thing you guys go is ferrywheel. It's was so beautiful and fun...you can saw everything from up there...

JIHOON'S POV
I looked at y/n. She really love the ride and her face was so cute...i love see her smiles like that.

Jihoon: maybe now it's time to tell her...or i should tell her later...

Suddenly y/n call my name and I humm at her...

You: you know what... today was the best day ever...i hope that my days will  be like this ...make me feel happy and calming.😌

Jihoon: i can take you here again...if you want me brought you here?

You: no..no .. it's okay i don't want to troubling you.

Jihoon: uhmm...y/n.. i have something to ask you..and i want you to answer me honestly okay...

You:okay.. what is it?

Jihoon: do you have any feeling towards him?

You: who? jungkook? Hahah..*laughed nervously* what are you talking about?...i don't understand...

Jihoon: please y/n answer me honestly..i am serious now.

You:*gulps* uhm..i..i..i. mean..my felling towards him..just not that much...i am trying to get closer with him... even though he doesn't like me.. but i will sure that he will regret about it...and i gonna trying to give him all my love towards him..

Jihoon:how can you fall in love with him?

You: i don't know either...maybe it's time for me to accept  this marriage.

Jihoon: but he doesn't accept this marriage and he also said that he never love you so why are you still gonna try to closer to him...

You: *put fingers on his lips* shhhh...why you so noisy huh...are you jealous? Did you like me? You liked me right? right!!

Jihoon: n-noo..why would I like you...haha*nervous laughed* maybe it's the right time to tell her.

You: hahaha...you really like me right?😆

Jihoon: what so funny? What if i say yes... that I really liked you... what if i said that im not like you but ...i love you kim y/n.

You:.... J-jihoon..

Jihoon: will accept my felling towards you? Kim y/n..i really love you with all my heart.

She was very speechless and at the same time the ride end and the door open. Then both of you goes out from that and not talking untill you guys get in the car.

Jihoon: uhmm.. about the questions that I ask you i really mean it ...and i know that you cannot love me back... because you love your husband and i don't want to ruined it... I will always stay by your side and always support you whatever you want to do...i will be here for you as a friend 🙂.