Episode 2

Before I start the story..i am sorry if my grammar wrong 😔..also i want to say thank you because read my story...and you can listen that song while reading 😊..hope you love my story...enjoy ❤❤

Wedding day
Y/N POV
She now getting ready for wedding... Many girl come to her room and preparing her...after a few minutes later..you look at the mirror..and you suddenly smile...

You: it will be good if my husband was Baekhyun...but now my husband was a unknown man*sigh*

You:i hope you still live here....so i can marry you after we divorce...but why you do like this to me...why don't you tell me you have sickness which is Cancer..*tear up*... Baekhyun ah...i miss you so much.

Suddenly someone knocked the door...and you say just open it. It was your mom...she comes to you with a bright smile on her face...

Mom:aigoo...my daughter...so beautiful like her mom..

You:*chuckle* eomma... thanks.

Your mom saw your face..she knows that you didn't want this..but she have to do it....or else our company going to dropping...

Mom:why you face seem sad...smile.. its your weeding...you should have to feel happy and excited...

You:i know...but the one i love is not him...the one i truly love is Baekhyun..how i am supposed to be happy if my husband was not my love one.

Mom: I know my dear..but just one thing i need you to do it... it's not that hard...you just have to marry him and after our company get popular back..you can divorce him...okay..just one thing i need you to do it... marry him.

You don't know what to say anymore...you just silent and feel like your mom just using you.

You:why.. don't you ask Jennie to marry him..why it must be me..why not her.?

Mom:i wish that she can marry him..but I can't because i love my dear Jennie...i don't want her to marry him..she also didn't want this marriage.

You: then what about me..i didn't want this marriage too.... I am your daughter too.... I also have boyfriend too before this...why cannot you understand how it's my feeling... Why you always care about Jennie. Tell me eomma.*tear up*

Your mom just silent and do nothing....she doesn't what to say.. suddenly someone come and say it's time to go. Your mom just nodded and turn to you..and look at your face..for the last time..and then she goes out. You just sigh and feel like want to cry...

You:appa .. please come back... I need you.. eomma it's cruel to me..she never listen to me...she never care about my feeling appa... where are you? I hope you still live. So i can find you..and i will find you ..and never stop finding you appa...i will get back your life to normal.. don't worry appa..i promise.

Skip time

The door open and everyone saw you standing ...and you started walk ....you saw your husband face

you saw your husband face