Chapter 12

Remi POV

It's been a few days since I told Harry about my past and its been weird, the boys have been quiet and secretive, like the other day I walked in on them to see what they were doing and they were all huddled in a circle talking but they immediately stopped once I walked in and asked what was wrong. Of course I didn't confront them and just thought nothing of it, but right now its completely quiet and I'm getting annoyed because it wasn't quiet until I came into the room.

"What's wrong? What are you guys hiding from me?" I stated crossing my arms over my chest narrowing my eyes at them.

They all looked shocked but looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders not speaking which made my blood boil.

"If you don't spit it out right now I'm going to do something you guys wont like" I stated glaring at them know. I saw them gulp and inwardly smirk to myself.

"W-We can't tell you what we're doing" Niall blurted as he looked at me with wide eyes.

I raised my eyebrow at him "What do you mean you can't tell me?" I stated glaring slightly.

"Because... It's a surprise!" Niall stated his eyes lighting up and I gave him a raised eye brow not believing it one bit. A surprise my ass.

"It's none of your business" Harry now stated and I looked at him with surprise and hurt. This was a first in awhile, normally he would be soft-hearted with me smiling at me but right now he held no emotion as he put his foot down telling me not to get involved.

Huffing in annoyance I turned on my heal walking out and straight to the kitchen.

"Remi! What are you doing?" Liam questioned and I turned around a bit glaring at him.

"It's none of your business" I stated using the same line that Harry used on me before turning on my heel and walking out.

They are going to be sorry once they see what I've got up my sleeve.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Harry POV

This has got to one of the weirdest few days, ever since I told the boys about what happened with Remi, we have been digging up some things to see if we could catch the boys that did this to her. It still made my blood boil when I thought of what they did to Remi, how could people be so vial!? Doing something to a girl that wasn't even of age! It was down right disgusting. We haven't found much but we did find some people who have done the same thing to other people who had some description of what Remi described them as.

It's also been quiet with Remi and us, especially when she nearly caught on what we were doing, we've been to busy to busy finding out who the culprits were.

"Have you found anything else?" I asked through the phone to our private investigator that we hired. 

"Nothing sir, but I will inform you when I have found some more information" He stated and I sighed telling him okay before hanging up.

"Has he found anything else Harry?" Liam asked and I shook my head. 

"No, nothing! He did say that this would take awhile seeing as it had been done a few years ago, it's going to take awhile" I replied telling them what he told me.

"We will find these people Harry" Zayn stated as he shook my shoulder slightly giving me a reassuring smile.

"I know, its just it makes me so mad knowing that they did that to Remi yet I can't do a damn thing!" I cried out running a hand through my hair.

"I know, we feel the same thing!" He stated.

All of a sudden we saw Remi come towards us and we immediately stopped talking. I looked over at Remi to see her narrowing her eyes at us while she crossed her hands over her chest.