Chapter 19

Remi POV

I let out a sob.

How could I not remember my parents death when I was in the car with them!?

I tried to rake my brain trying to remember anything but all it gave me was a headache.

I looked around the hospital hallway and saw a reception office. Walking over, I gave the reception lady a small smile.

"Hey Sweetie, what can I do for you?" The old lady said a smile on her lips.

"What's the date today?" I ask hopping what Harry said were lies and it was near April 8th.

"It's the 17th of January dear" She smiles down at me and I bite my lip, nodding. Saying a quick thanks, I rush past the reception desk as I feel the tears run down.

They're lying. This must be some sort of twisted joke that Harry was playing on me because he hates me.

A hand wraps around my wrist pulling me back and I let out a yelp.

Turning around, I look up and see Harry staring down at me, a hand running through his hair.

"Remi, don't wander by yourself." Harry says softly and I glare pulling my hand away from his grasp ignoring the hurt expression on his face.

"It's not like you care about me. So stop pretending." I scoff at him rolling my eyes before turning back around.

"Remi, don't be like that. Just listen." Harry pleads. Spinning around on the spot, I stomp my way towards him, jabbing him with my finger.

"Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." I grit out jabbing him after each word.

"You left us! You can't just waltz back into my life and expect me to welcome you with open arms after you made it clear you hated me!" I shout out making my hand into a fist and hitting him.

"I hate you!" I shout as a new set of tears run down my face.

"Tell me your lying!" I shout hitting him again.

"Remi. Stop." I hear him whisper but I ignore him, my cries turning to sobs.

"Give them back! Bring them back!" I cry out. As I begin to hit Harry over and over again.

"Remi! Stop!" He shouts before wrappings arms around me.

I sob into his chest the both of us falling to the ground.

"Give them back." I whisper before passing out.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Harry's POV

"Don't worry. She passed out due to exhaustion and stress. It happens when there's too much for the brain to cope with." The doctor reassures me.

"But that isn't the point. My sister is in distressed. Help her. Whatever you can do, do it." I stated.

"First of all her stress levels should be way low than it is now. The best we can do is let her recover and make sure she doesn't come in contact with any stress." The doctor advises.

"What about her memories? Is there any faster way in helping her progress?"

"The only way you can help is try bringing her to places she knew before everything happened and hope she starts remembering anything. Everyone is different and we won't know how anyone can regain memories so easily." He replies and I run a hand through my hair pulling at the ends of it.

"My sister is hates me. There's no way I can help her without raising her stress levels." I gritted out.

"Give her time Mr Styles. She's scared and doesn't understand what's happening but she'll come around. You just need to give her time." He smiled at me and I could see the pity in his eyes making me look away from him hating the look.

"I suggest getting her a therapist, I'm sure Remi will get great help from one of specialists, this way she can deal with things in a calm and efficient environment that might recover her memories." The doctor suggested handing me a card.

Looking at it as I got up I shook the doctors hand before heading out his office.

Maybe this will help.

+_+_+_+_+_+
Remi POV

"I don't need a stupid therapist!" I shouted at Harry throwing the closest thing near me which happened to be a remote.

"Just lis-" Harry tried to reason but I cut him off.

"I'm not insane therefore I DONT need a flipping therapist telling me that I'm perfectly fine and that I have a crazy poor excuse of a brother!" I screeched before folding my arms over my chest.

A flash of hurt crossed Harry's face but at the time I could care less.

How dare he! He wants me to see a therapist!?

No way in hell!

I watched as Harry made his way to me his hand on my shoulder.

Whacking his hand away from me I glared at him.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I gritted, breathing out through my nose.

"Remi" He whispered his face contorted into a look of pain.

"Can you please leave." I grumbled looking away from him a blank expression clouding my face.

I could hear his footsteps as he left, a sigh coming from him as the door opened and closed.

Tears were burning my eyes wanting so badly to fall.

Sucking in a deep breath, I laid down from my sitting positing turning on my side ignoring the pain.

Closing my eyes tightly, I longed for everything to go back to the way it was.

To when my parents were here.

-----------
Hey Guys!

Guess who decided to finally write a chapter for you all! Xx

Long time no see!!

How are all my 'MBBHM' fans??

Sadly Remi has not yet regain her memories 😭

What do you think about her actions towards Harry? Comment below what you think!

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY