Chapter 9

A/N: The music video that made us rethink everything in life...

We've been watching Netflix for the past four hours, non-stop. I picked Bad Boys for Life while Harry picked 21 Jump Street. His contagious laughter got me laughing at scenes I didn't even find funny. After we finished watching Harry's movie suggestion, I proposed that we watch some Friends to cool down from our movie marathon. Just as the words rolled out my tongue, Harry landed on the Friends page. Coincidence? Harry's sudden fit of laughter mirrored mine as the wine added an extra layer of comfort to our movie night.

"Okay Rose, when you say stop, whichever episode I land on, is the episode we'll watch okay?" he said, mocking the exact way I explained my movie game. I rolled my eyes and nodded, letting him have his fun. "Go!" He jumped holding down the button.

"Stop!" I called out, eyes blazing at the screen.

The One with All The Haste.

"This is probably one of my favourite episodes from this season," I tell him as I pour myself another glass of wine. At this point we've gone through about two and a half bottles of wine. Neither of us were getting too tipsy, mostly just sleepy.

"I keep meaning to ask you this, how are you coping with all of the cancellations of your tour?" I ask Harry, turning my head to look at him.

"Honestly, it's breaking my heart. Touring, seeing the world. All of that is my favourite part of my job. Being in the studio is probably second on my list. I'm away from home so many times during the year, that I feel more comfortable on the road than in my own home," Harry sighs into his wine glass, taking a sip.

"What's your favourite part of touring?" I ask, already knowing what his answer would be.

"The fans. Hands down. They make performing even better. There's this certain warmth in their welcome I get when I'm on stage in front of them. The conversations we have during the show are hilarious. Some of my favourite memories are from being in front of them," he chuckles.

I adjusted myself, turning my body towards him as I tucked my legs under myself. "The girls and I came to your show in Toronto 2 years ago in 2018," I smile at him watching him sit up, turning my way.

"Shit, really! Where were you guys sitting?" Harry asked beaming with excitement.

"Um by the second stage... we were on your right if you were looking from stage B," I tell him thinking back to that amazing day. "Here let me find a picture for you," I get out of my phone and start scrolling through my photos. I can feel his eyes on my face as I search for the pictures, which causes my face to heat up. "Ah! Here it is," I exclaim, leaning forward, turning my phone towards him.

A/N: Those are my pictures!  He's such an amazing entertainer!

I watch his face light up as he looks at the pictures. It was only then that I realized how close we were sitting. Our shoulders and arms were mushed together with my head almost fully rested on his shoulder.