CHAPTER 35 - TOLD YOU SO

Start from the beginning

I decided to shop for tattered clothes.

That'll definitely show that I've been kidnapped.

After shopping I head home finally. Before I knock on the door, I keep the new phone away safe to get it later, I make my hair look really untidy and then I roll in the mud. This should be fun!

I press the door bell and give a faint expression. The door opens to reveal Nathan, "Ian?" he says with wide eyes.

"Na...th...an." I say with a croaked voice then I immediately collapse in his hands looking so gone.

"Ianda!" he shouts and every other person who seems to be in the house comes running towards him. I close my eyes so I won't see their faces and laugh. He lifts me up and carries me into the house so gently like he's sacred I'm going to break.

I feel my back and the rest of my body put on a soft surface. I'm guessing I am placed on the couch.

"Get her water!" Aunt Hillary shouts while someone is busy cleaning off the mud on my face, who probably isn't Lauretha because she can never touch mud, at least the Lauretha I know. We never know what lengths she can go to when shes scared. My head is raised up and water is forced down my throat.

I cough out the water sincerely and opening my eyes because forcing water into my mouth actually sends it down the wrong pipe.

"Easy." Micah says.

Want to know the first person I see once I open my eyes?

Lauretha? Na, I told you she can't get her hands dirty. It's Daniel. I look around from Daniel to Aunt Hillary to Nathan who is really scared to Micah to Daedae to Edmonda to Amanda to Barbara and then Alex. Lauretha is sitting on my left side and Daniel on my right.

I am loved! I knew it before but Damn this view delivers it better.

"Are you okay?" Nathan says kneeling beside me.

But I don't answer; I just pretend to be drifting in and out of the world.

"Ianda this is not you, talk." Barbara says in cracking tone. Oh my goodness, is Barbara crying? I almost pop my eyes wide open in her direction from the shock.

"How can she be herself when she just got back from being kidnapped?" Edmonda snaps at her.

"Who..."

I don't let Barbara finish, I groan in pain so even Lauretha doesn't give them a piece of her mind.

Daniel helps me adjust all the pillows behind me. Pour pillows are busy getting infected with mud.

"I..." I say with a croaked voice opening my eyes a bit. I see all of them looking at me expectant. I sit up gently and close my eyes. I move my hand with a great deal and coughing slightly.

They're all so attentive to me, wanting to know what they can do for me to help ease my pain. Aww this is so sweet. I notice someone phone on the table and point to it.

Micah quickly brings it to me thinking that I can't talk so maybe I want to type? I don't know. Pfft who cares?

I collect it from him with shaking hands and then I cough again really seriously allowing all of them to have this overly worried look. With the speed of lightening I snap the picture because come on, I'd be a fool not to capture that moment.

Only after the flash goes off and the bright smile that pops on my face do they realise what has happened.

"You've been pranked by the prank queen, y'all!" I shout and immediately jump off the couch laughing and run to my room as they begin to recover from the shock of it all and begin to shout my name.