CHAPTER 35 - TOLD YOU SO

Well, I'm calling this whole thing off today. It's been fun but it's high time their suffering reduces I mean they all love me. The least I can do is love them back by you know calling it off. They've been so scared and frightened.

My room door opens and Jessie opens the door slightly.

"Am I permitted to come in, my lady?" he asks with a funny accent. I stand up from my bed and go to the door to close it shaking my head, "No you cannot." I say in an accent matching his.

Then I turn around and take just three footsteps before Jessie himself swings open the door and walks in, "How can you tell me not to come in?" he asks giving me a scrunched look.

"Well you asked and as a free living human being, I can give you the answer I feel like at the moment." I say with a smirk and a wink.

He rolls his eyes at me before he settles down comfortably on the chair, "So you're leaving today?"

"Yep I figured they've suffered a lot and I'm going to take pity on them."

He shakes his head at me, "If your folks don't take a lot of your privileges away or throw you out to spend the night on the streets or just show you hell after this, then I know that you're not the only one who isn't sane in your house." He says to which I laugh at .

"I'm sure no one's going to take away my privileges again after this. Don't forget this is meant to be a lesson for that."

"Well good luck with whatever happens. I'll really love a video of whatever happens though, it'll be fun to watch." he says with a bright smile as he begins to imagine what could possibly happen to me.

"Besides how are you going to do it, are you going to just go back home and stand and say it's all a prank." He asks with a very curious face.

"Oh my mom would seriously kill me if I do that but you should trust me, I'm a better at ideas than that," I say and flip my hair to the back then stand up, "They wouldn't even see it coming." I add with an evil glint in my face before I turn my attention back to him, "You're doing that meeting stuff today, aren't you?"

"Yep." He says standing up and adjusting his tie on his well-worn suit, "Daddy's boy has got to be daddy's boy." He says with fake hats-off to me, "I'm going to miss you."

"Aww. That's so sweet. Everyone does." I say smiling before giving him a hug,

"The least you could say is I'm going to miss you too." He says pulling out of the hug giving me a raised eyebrow.

"It would make you feel better wouldn't it?" I say with a smirk.

"It would definitely make me feel like my presence was appreciated." He says still expecting me to say it.

"Em... yeah not doing that." I say with a smirk stepping back, "You're a very god friend Jessie. Good luck today."

He groans shaking his head once he realises I'm not going to give in to telling him I'll miss him, "What did I expect? Anyways, good luck to you too. I think you need it more than I do." he says releasing me before turning to leave the room.

Once he's almost out the door, I shout, "I'll miss you too!"

"You better do." He says back before closing the door and I smile noticing the smirk playing on his lips. Yeah I'll miss him alright.

I pack my things, wear my wig and the shades before heading out. I return the keys carefully so no one would recognise my happy and excited self.