chapter two:peace?

"my love, my Liam" I whispered at the green orbs that stared back at me, tiny finger reached out to me, and held unto one of fingers, I felt it

Peace.
With him I felt it, my peace,it was all worth it, to be able to hold him,  to save humanity  and end that circle, and I cried oh yes I cried, I cried for the past, the collaterals all those who had to die, Liam, latifa, Liane, Aiden, I cried because it was all over, all the pain, grief,deaths, lies the tears washed away all my pain cleansing  my soul.

"your majesty, can we announce it now?" the man asked.

"your name?" I asked

"Allen"

"no, not now, no one can know that I'm alive and that I survived.

***

"so you're  telling me that Bella is alive" the feminine voice spoke tightly  squeezing the glass of wine she had been holding  till it shattered

"she was supposed to be dead!  I asked you to kill her, why is she still alive?!" she yelled standing up and grabbing the man

"p-please madam,i promise I'll do the job right next time" the man tried

"next time?" the voice chuckled Evily still engulfed  in the darkness.

"there is no next time" she spoke and the man was deduced to nothing but ashes.

"oh Bella, you shouldn't  have done this, you murdered everyone,everyone I loved, even the same humanity you claimed to protect how despicable  is that,  your resolve was filled with filth, but I will cleanse for some reason Fate has kept me alive and I will cleanse you of the filth that makes you up I won't rest till your burning in the same fire you used to ruin our lives,"

"that's my promise to as the 6th princess to the kalied throne..."

"Latifa Lux"